2010-2011 University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmi117

GEAUX TIGERS!!!
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reserved for prompt.

Please PM the essays or lack thereof to me (ksmi117) when the secondary is available.

:luck: with your application!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying here, anyone else? :)

I've recently started considering applying here, but does anybody know how fluent you have to be in Spanish? Are classes taught in Spanish? I speak it, but am not totally fluent...

Members don't see this ad :)
I've recently started considering applying here, but does anybody know how fluent you have to be in Spanish? Are classes taught in Spanish? I speak it, but am not totally fluent...
I believe the lecture is either in spanish or english, depending on the professor. exams, handouts, etc are in english though. My anatomy professor is also an anatomy professor at this med school and his lectures are always in english because he prefers it. I'm sure there are professors that prefer to speak in spanish to the class though.

Do they really want 3 separate LOR's using their form?? They can't just use the one's submitted to AMCAS?? I've tried calling admissions but I don't get any answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.