not a "real" doctor

Started by lailanni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it's almost exactly how people see us.

we do more than just play with puppies and kittens.
we save lives.

great video though!!
 
Last edited:
my favorite was "i have to know about every animal in the world."
"but you are not real doctor, like me."

bahahaha! great link.
 
my favorite was "i have to know about every animal in the world."
"but you are not real doctor, like me."

bahahaha! great link.

yes! that was by far my favorite part...and it's perfect timing after listing everything else and capping it off with that statement...loved it 😀
 
Haha, 10 people on my FB friends list posted this yesterday, awesome..

edit: I showed it to a friend in med school and he said "That's inaccurate because people are animals too..." Sense of humor?? what??
 
i think ive seen this video for every medical profession now lol it spreads fast! it has only been a couple days since I first saw the vet one
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just love this little video 🙂 I saw it last week I think for the first time... totally made me giggle! Kudos to whoever put it together 👍