*Mail Date/Schools You Havent Heard From*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Habbas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it might be nice to just share

Mail Date: 7/23

Havent heard from: Tufts, Western, USC, Detriot Mercy, Michigan

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard from UDM or michigan either but michigan cashed my check on 7/9

Mailing date: 7/9

Haven't heard from:

University of Alabama
Harvard
University of Detroit Mercy
University of Michigan
University of Nebraska
West Virginia University

Members don't see this ad :)
Mailing date: 7/9

Schools I haven't heard from:

University of Southern California
West Virginia University
University of Alabama

Mail date: 7/16

No word from:

UMichigan - check cashed! no email to tell me to access Wolverine or whatever
Harvard - absolutely no word
SIU - check cashed! that means they got my secondary app, but still no word

I haven't heard from Michigan yet either. I just called and she told me once they process our apps, then we'll be sent an email to set up a Wolverine Access account, but she wouldn't tell me if my app had been processed yet.

Mailed date: 07/22

Havent heard from: Howard, ILL, Michigan and Temple.

Anyone on the same boat?

Edit: Just got an email from Howard, $75 check is on its way :sigh

Last edited:
I havent heard from Alabama so i called them 3 days ago and the front desk lady told me that they dont send out emails saying "your app is complete"..... :/:scared:

I thought it might be nice to just share

Mail Date: 7/23

Havent heard from: Tufts, Western, USC, Detriot Mercy, Michigan

You should have gotten an email from Tufts saying they received your application. If not, you might want to give them a call.

Mailed 6/27, am only waiting for Temple and Maryland. I know that Temple has slowly started to send stuff out...anyone know about MD? Just a payment confirmation would be nice :confused:

Mailed application on 6/27, but LOR didn't get sent out until 7/4.

I have heard from:

ATSU
BU
Case
NYU
Temp
UCSF
Col
UIC
Louisville
Michigan
Minnesota
Penn (via snail mail only, saying they needed my LOR which were sent later)
UoP
Western

I have not heard from:

Tennessee
UCLA
USC
Maryland

By "heard from" I just mean they sent me some sort of email confirming that they have recieved my application/ request for secondaries.

Once Maryland receives your check, they only send out secondaries to select students. So, not all of us will be hearing back from them :(

Mailed application on 6/27, but LOR didn't get sent out until 7/4.

I have heard from:

ATSU
BU
Case
NYU
Temp
UCSF
Col
UIC
Louisville
Michigan
Minnesota
Penn (via snail mail only, saying they needed my LOR which were sent later)
UoP
Western

I have not heard from:

Tennessee
UCLA
USC
Maryland

By "heard from" I just mean they sent me some sort of email confirming that they have recieved my application/ request for secondaries.

What did Michigan say? just a verification of your app? do they have any secondaries that you've been notified of?

Members don't see this ad :)
What did Michigan say? just a verification of your app? do they have any secondaries that you've been notified of?

yeah, just a verification that my app and payment have been received, and a link that allows me to check the status of my application, though they say you are supposed to wait 3 weeks.

Mail date: 6/27
DAT Scores: 7/4

I've heard from all 13 schools I applied to:

West Virginia University
Temple
Michigan
Detroit Mercy
Roseman College of Dental Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth
Creighton
Marquette
Pittsburgh
Nova Southeastern
LECOM
Western
Louisville

At the minimum it was an email saying my application was complete and under review. Marquette and Detroit Mercy sent snail mail.

I've heard from 11 out of the 12 schools I have applied to..anyone heard from University of Illinois??

Mail date: 6/27
DAT Scores: 7/4

I've heard from all 13 schools I applied to:

West Virginia University
Temple
Michigan
Detroit Mercy
Roseman College of Dental Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth
Creighton
Marquette
Pittsburgh
Nova Southeastern
LECOM
Western
Louisville

At the minimum it was an email saying my application was complete and under review. Marquette and Detroit Mercy sent snail mail.
What did Creighton say? Did they contact you only after you've submitted your secondary?

yeah I haven't heard from Creighton either. I submitted on 6/14 and sent my supplemental on 6/20. They DID cash my check though.

if they cashed your check, you're pretty much on their radar. i think you should wait a week or two

yeah they cashed it more than a month ago though

Anything from Columbia? They cashed my check mid-July and I have heard nothing otherwise.

How long after Maryland cashes the check do they send secondaries? I was in the first batch and they cashed my check but I haven't heard from them :(

How long after Maryland cashes the check do they send secondaries? I was in the first batch and they cashed my check but I haven't heard from them :(

I am on the same boat as you. Maryland was the first school to cash my check but still haven't heard from them. I was in the first/second batch to mail out. Hopefully we will hear from them mid-august

First batch but still waiting for Temple and Creighton. I sent drafts, so i don't know if they were deposited.

Maryland hasn't looked at any applications yet, dean of admissions said they start going through them later this month. Also, I think they only give the supplemental to those they invite for an interview.

Maryland hasn't looked at any applications yet, dean of admissions said they start going through them later this month. Also, I think they only give the supplemental to those they invite for an interview.

That is good to know. Hopefully later this month.

I am in the first batch and I have heard from Temple but not creighton yet. Temple emailed me last week with seconday app. Just mailed it today.

USC cashed my cheque today... my application hasn't been mailed yet...lol

I have two mail dates:7/11 and 7/18. On 7/18, I got an email from Columbia saying "Thank you for submitting your AADSAS application to Columbia University" and "be patient".... I believe that my check was cashed before I got the email.

I wonder if the schools have like a check list with people who has applied and whether or not check has been cashed. Some schools, I think, cashed my check before receiving my application. Or actually emailing me that they received my aadsas app.
Who knows, but what matters that the ball is rolling :thumbup:

I am on the same boat as you. Maryland was the first school to cash my check but still haven't heard from them. I was in the first/second batch to mail out. Hopefully we will hear from them mid-august
Maryland cashed my check too back in june 27th, but i havent heard from them either. So i called them today and the lady at the front desk told me that they havent started reviewing applicants and will do so in about 10 days and that is when they will be sending emails to applicants. :)

mailing date 7/22 haven't heard from USC or Temple. Anyone else in the same boat?? Is there like a portal or something for USC to see if they got my app or something?

mailing date 7/22 haven't heard from USC or Temple. Anyone else in the same boat?? Is there like a portal or something for USC to see if they got my app or something?

Same mailing date and havent heard from Temple either. I didnt apply to USC.

Maryland cashed my check too back in june 27th, but i havent heard from them either. So i called them today and the lady at the front desk told me that they havent started reviewing applicants and will do so in about 10 days and that is when they will be sending emails to applicants. :)

:thumbup: good find!

I got an email from Maryland early this morning saying they have received my application.

Waiting to hear from:

NYU, Columbia, U. Illinois Chicago, Temple, U. Conn

Receipt of application from:

Buffalo, UMDNJ

mailing date 7/29..

I called Columbia today, they are having computer problems. She said they would be fixed in a few hours. Hopefully I can find out if my application was recieved or not...

I called Columbia today, they are having computer problems. She said they would be fixed in a few hours. Hopefully I can find out if my application was recieved or not...

When is your mailing date? When did you send in your 2nd app? I sent mine on 07/26, they received it.

Columbia.....has a secondary app?!?!