9/30 DAT #2 (great improvement)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoulPower

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I would just like to share with you guys my new scores as of today compared to my old DAT scores.

Old:
Pat: 19
QR: 14
Gen Chem: 19
Biology: 22
Org Chem: 20
Reading Comp: 23
TS: 21 AA: 21

New:
PAT: 20
QR: 19
Gen Chem: 22
Biology: 24
Org Chem: 28
Reading Comp: 21
TS: 24 AA: 23

I'm mainly sharing this because I in no way thought that I would be able to improve by this much. The first test I used Kaplan's DAT guide ONLY. This second time I used Kaplan's to refresh myself, went through all of DAT destroyer and Math Destroyer (2x). I also purchased Topscore and did all 3 of those tests. Though none of those tests were as high of score as my new DAT. So take this info as you will.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or pm and I will try and do my best to answer.

Members don't see this ad.

Great improvements, did you use chad's videos the 2nd time around? You really nailed OC, Bio, and GC!

From what everyone says, if you aren't great at QR, know how to do the math destroyer tests and you'll greatly increase your score. Was this true for you?

Also, when you have time, please post your three topscore tests. Go out and enjoy the score!

I did not use Chad's videos at all, my friend said they were really helpful but I didn't feel the need since my greatest area that I wanted to focus on was QR.
And for QR, you will find similarities between the 2 problem-wise. I also saw a couple that were not in the destroyer at all. So overall it was definitely helpful, but I believe why I did so much better was because I paced myself better in this section. Last time I got hung up and spent wayy too much time on one problem. This time I skipped difficult word problems and went back to them. Calculator help as well. :) hope that helps and good luck.

Ill post the topscore tests tomorrow sometime.