What do you think for Rosalind Franklin COP, Roosvelt Uni. COP - IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sayeobrid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Friends,

I am willing to apply at Rosalind Franklin COP, Roosvelt Uni. COP - IL.

Can you please share your thoughts, as they have just opened this year and also none of them accredited.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Friends,

Can you please share your thoughts, as they have just opened this year and also none of them accredited.

Thanks

Roosevelt is a total joke as a pharmacy school. Do you want to get your PharmD from a place that advertises on a Billboard like University of Phoenix? This place is shady as hell.

Rosalind Franklin has some credibility because they only teach health sciences and already have an MD program. I would be worried because the Chicago area is already very saturated with Pharmacy schools. (UIC, MWU, and CSU)

Roosevelt is a total joke as a pharmacy school.

:thumbup::thumbup:

I would be worried because the Chicago area is already very saturated with Pharmacy schools. (UIC, MWU, and CSU)

I totally agree. Now there are like SIX pharmacy schools in this area. Wat the...!!?? How are going to get a job after you graduate? :confused:

Saturated...extremely sa.tu.ra.ted!!! :(:(

Members don't see this ad :)
...That wants a $150 supplemental app fee.

150! OMG! St. John Fischer just received full accredidation and their supp ap fee is only 30 bucks. Why would this school be 5 times that! :eek:

Friends,

Thanks

There is an overabundance of pharm schools, look elsewhere for better options.

What and where is it? :rolleyes:
yeah where is it?
smile.gif