***Official Marquette c/o 2015***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

widentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I would start a thread for everyone that got accepted to Marquette Dental School!

Congrats Everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in too! Got the call from Jennifer yesterday! We should start a facebook group.

Got the call yesterday! Boo Ya! Honestly didnt know if this day would ever come.

Members don't see this ad :)
I seriously just made a user name on this forum just so I can post in this thread! I got the call last night from Brian! I'm going to Marquette!!! :)

WOOT!

Got the call last night from Brian.... I am so pumped!

Feel so blessed to have been accepted right away!

Congrats to the MUSOD Class of 2015!!!

Hello all,
I'm just curious...What makes Marquette such a great school in your eyes?
What sold it for me is the clinical aspect of their education. Also, I'm coming from a Jesuit undergrad institution, so the place just screams home for me. Not sure if that helped, though :laugh:

Hello all,
I got accepted to 6 schools yesterday. As of right now, Marquette is one of my top choices but I am having a tough time deciding.

I'm just curious...What makes Marquette such a great school in your eyes?

Thanks everyone!

Ya i agree, Marquette does have a great clinical experience! You will actually treat your first patient summer of Freshman year (although it is just a denture case). I would also say that the facilities are amazing the building is only 8 or 9 years old with all new technology in not only the labs but in lecture halls (sometimes lacking in other schools). Finally I would have to say the people... being from Wisconsin, the people here are amazing and the weather is not really as bad as people make it out to be! hope that helps... facebook group soon?

i'm right there with you toothbrite, although i didn't get into 6 schools (i didn't even apply to six schools). i got accepted to minnesota as well and am struggling with my decision. i know both schools are great and would give me a great education. any advise as to why marquette or minnesota?

Congrats to everyone on getting in.

i'm right there with you toothbrite, although i didn't get into 6 schools (i didn't even apply to six schools). i got accepted to minnesota as well and am struggling with my decision. i know both schools are great and would give me a great education. any advise as to why marquette or minnesota?

yeah...im the same way. i got into two, and weirdly have another interview friday.
Marquette was always a top choice of mine, even for undergrad, but i didn't really expect that i would need to be making a choice between schools ha.

CONGRATS!

I really liked that campus and dental facilities at Marquette better than those at Minnesota. I liked Minnesota's campus, but I did not like the way that their school is in a 16 floor concrete building. I enjoy Marquette's newly renovated building as well as the smaller campus and class size. I am from a big ten university now, so I really like the idea of down scaling to something smaller and more personal.