***Official VCU c/o 2015 Acceptance Thread***

rejuvenatedsoul

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I didn't see an official VCU thread. Who got in and is planning on attending? :D

Members don't see this ad.

I DIDN'T!!! But hoping to get in at a later round, it's my top choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in. I am waiting to hear from one more school but VCU is in my top two! I heard at 8:15AM- it says "offer made" on AADSAS. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you next year :D:thumbup:

I got accepted via aadsas!!! :D

yaaay congrats! :) i guess we'll be getting letters sometime this week or next week?

I think Dr. Healy said we'll get them soon... so hopefully we'll get them before this weekend! :D

I got in too. I also received two other admissions from NYU and Temple, but I think I am attending to VCU. :D

Can we get some stats, undergraduate college, and state of residency? :) I'd check your Pre-Dents profiles if you had em haha. Planning out my journey to get dental school while I'm still a freshman at Virginia Tech!

Congratulations to all who got in!

Hi guys,
Does anyone know if the lectures are being recorded at VCU? because I have heard that some schools do record but I am not sure about VCU.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I got in too. I'm from NC, but leaning towards VCU. It'd be nice to create a facebook page or something so we can interact with one another a little more easily...

Hey guys, I got in too. I'm from NC, but leaning towards VCU. It'd be nice to create a facebook page or something so we can interact with one another a little more easily...

Yea if you make one would u post it on here? I would have made one but Idk how lol

Yeah I will definitely make one...I need to have one of you as my FB friend though before I'm able to make the group. So if one of you wants to message me or just tell me your name and where you went to school, I can try to look you up and friend you first. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I will definitely make one...I need to have one of you as my FB friend though before I'm able to make the group. So if one of you wants to message me or just tell me your name and where you went to school, I can try to look you up and friend you first. Thanks.

I'm going to VCU!!! SOOO EXCITED!:D:love:

Facebook group page is up..."VCU DDS Class of 2015". I think this will be a good way to learn more about each other, even if we are still trying to decide where we will attend. Look forward to hear from yall soon.

Hi future D1 students! I'm a 1st year pharmacy student in the dorms but moving into an apt next year and looking for potential roommates. Private message me if youre interested. I'm a guy so preferable other guys.

Hey guys!

Has anyone had an offer made that was interviewed between 12-1 and
2-1? My status is the same and I wanted to know if anyone had his/hers change?

Thanks!!

I interviewed in January and had my status change to "Offer Made" on 1/31....

Could anyone who got in in December tell me how they got their packages? I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm starting to get a litttttle bit worried, haha.

Thanks.

Hi guys,
Does anyone know if the lectures are being recorded at VCU? because I have heard that some schools do record but I am not sure about VCU.

Thanks!

Also curious about this...I haven't come across information on recording (audio/video) of class lectures. Does anyone know?

Would you guys mind telling what your stats are so we who have not been accepted know where we stand?

I interviewed in January and had my status change to "Offer Made" on 1/31....

Could anyone who got in in December tell me how they got their packages? I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm starting to get a litttttle bit worried, haha.

Thanks.

First off, Congratulations!!!:thumbup: Would you mind telling us when your interview was in January and if you are in state or out of state? I also had an interview in January, but have not received any updates yet and I guess I'm just getting more and more concerned/anxious as we approach the end of this application cycle. Thanks.

First off, Congratulations!!!:thumbup: Would you mind telling us when your interview was in January and if you are in state or out of state? I also had an interview in January, but have not received any updates yet and I guess I'm just getting more and more concerned/anxious as we approach the end of this application cycle. Thanks.

I interviewed January 10th and I'm in state...hope that helps! Best of luck! :luck:

Oh and I did finally get my official acceptance letter....four days after it was mailed! Although that probably doesn't seem like much it was killing me!

Check out the FB group if ya want "VCU DDS Class of 2015". Congratulations...

Finally, got it after being wait listed ^_^

Finally, got it after being wait listed ^_^

ahh congrats!!! I didn't think the waitlist would start moving so quickly?! When were you waitlisted and when did you find out?? Did Dr Healy call you or was your aadsas updated? Are you in state or OOS?

Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything??

Congrats again Tooth!! I envy you!

Can anyone tell me when the second deposit is due? That way I can get an idea about when the waitlist might start to move

Congrats to all from a VCU alum! Excellent choice of d-schools, and a decent basketball team to boot! :D

Got a call from Dr Healy this morning and I'm off the waitlist and part of the 2015 class!! I couldn't be more excited! See you all in August:soexcited:

Hello everybody. Congratulations for getting in! My name is Stacy Chen. I just got into the VCU-MCV pharmacy class of 2015 I will be a P1 in the fall of 2011. I am looking for a female roommate for the coming school year. I have a 2 year lease at Cedar Broad and it's brand new. It's in downtown Richmond and the address is 1820 E. Broad St. It's about 10 minutes walk and is a 2 bed and 2 baths apartment. The rent is $1129 for 2 people, so it would be $564 and includes cable, T.V., internet. You only have to pay for $20 trash, electricity and water. However, in the beginning, they will give you $600 free money where you can use it to pay for rent too. It is approximately $600 for the first year and $630 for the second year. I am very quiet, try to be neat, and I will respect your privacy. If you are interested and want to know more information please email me at [email protected] or call me at (434) 227-2764. Email is probably quicker.
Stacy Chen

Got a call from Dr Healy this morning and I'm off the waitlist and part of the 2015 class!! I couldn't be more excited! See you all in August:soexcited:

Where you officially waitlisted? If so, was it updated on AADSAS or did Dr. Healy let you know you were in the waitlist? If not, did your status just remain Invited for Interview on AADSAS?

Thanks and Congrats!!