SN2ed Study Materials for Sale (BR, EK Bio, EK 101/1001, TPRH Verbal)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MuDPhuD3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Hey Pre-Med Students,

I took the MCAT this past August after closely following SN2ed's study schedule: (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=623898)

After 3 months of rigorous independent studying, I scored a 41 (PS 14, VR 15, BS 12) on my August 20th MCAT. I want to express my deepest gratitude to SN2ed for posting his study schedule, and I can attribute much of the success of my preparation to SN2ed's guidelines. This study schedule is designed for a highly motivated student who would benefit more from a structured independent routine than from a Kaplan (or similar company's) MCAT prep course.

Now, I am looking to sell the complete set of SN2ed's study materials. Here are all the materials I have along with their conditions in parentheses:

1. Berkeley Review study set (Bought in 2010 from the BR website; All in excellent condition and unmarked except where noted otherwise)

• BR Biology Books I and II
  • BR General Chemistry Books I and II
  • BR Organic Chemistry Books I and II
  • BR Physics Books I and II
  • BR Verbal Reasoning (Great condition; I marked the book in pencil during my studying, after erasing every mark on every page, markings all nearly if not totally invisible)
  • BR Writing Sample
2. Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in MCAT Series (All in mint condition and unmarked)
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT General Chemistry
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
3. Exam Krackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (Excellent condition and pencil markings are all completely erased and nearly invisible)

4. Exam Krackers MCAT Biology 7th edition (Cover is slightly bent but all pages are unmarked)

5. The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (This book is very hard to find if you aren't in a Princeton Review MCAT course, so I bought it used. There were markings when I bought it, so I marked up all the answer choices so I couldn't tell which were originally Xed out or circled; I erased all of my markings; indentations are visible but do not take away from the usefulness of this EXCELLENT workbook)

6. Kaplan MCAT Advanced: Your Only Guide to a 45 (Mint condition and unmarked). This book was not included in SN2ed's study schedule, but I read it and thought it had some decent strategies for eliminating a few missed questions

I am offering this complete set for a student looking to use SN2ed's study schedule for $450 including shipping and insurance. Payment can be via PayPal or money order.

PM me with any questions about this set or about SN2ed's study schedule.

Good Luck! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell a portain of the material for a smaller value?
I was interested in the Berkeley Review content material as well as TPRH Verbal. Let me know!

I will buy Berkeley Review materials. Please PM me. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll take all of it! I sent you a pm.

Hi, I am very interested, sent you a PM. Thanks.

Hey Everyone,

I apologize if I haven't responded to any of your PMs, but the entire set has been sold.

Thanks!