****Official SIU Acceptance-Class of 2015****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cinderella1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just curious on where everyone is thinking about living next year?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure yet. I've been looking at some apartments around the area, but I don't think I'll look into it more for another couple of months.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure yet. I've been looking at some apartments around the area, but I don't think I'll look into it more for another couple of months.

yea theres tons of places to live... last year i didnt look til like a month before school started and had no problems but some people had trouble if they looked only a week or two before class

Does anyone know if SIU has lecture capture?

Hi everybody- Well I need to find one or two roommates to split an apartment located in downtown Edwardsville. The library is across the street and it's about 15 min away from SDM. These are loft-style with washer and dryer included, new appliances, and nice big closets. I am familiar with the area and it is by far the safest, most convenient location in my opinion. It is 35 min from downtown St. Louis, close to the highway, and some of the best restaurants are within walking distance.

Depending on how many of us there are, the rent and utilities will vary. The management is great but they are strict- no pets, no smoking, etc. If you are interested, please pm me with your email.

Congrats to everyone on their acceptance and I look forward to meeting you all!

Hey Everyone, just sent my deposit in this week. Is there anyone else who is not an Illinois resident attempting to get residency before august?

I made a facebook page feel free to join! Not sure how to make a link for it but just search for SIU School of Dental Medicine Class of 2015.

Hello, I just visited Alton this last weekend, and I have some ideas. Godfrey is a very nice area. I am out of state and I am looking for a roommate. I am really excited to start dental school :)

hey guys just wanted to congratulate everyone on their acceptances!