***Official UNLV School of Dental Medicine c/o 2015 Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appk79

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured it's about time for us to have a thread. Congrats everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Packet was sent yesterday via snail mail, but I called in today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted on Dec. 1 (called their office), but will be attending Creighton. Good luck to you all!

Got my acceptance 2 weeks ago! See you all soon!

Sorry this may have nothing to do with the thread..but how long after the interview did you find out about acceptance?:p

Sorry this may have nothing to do with the thread..but how long after the interview did you find out about acceptance?:p

I think it just depends on when the adcom meetings are. I interviewed around the end of last month and was told the next adcom meeting would be mid- to late-February, and there was chance that people would hear about decisions by then.

I think it just depends on when the adcom meetings are. I interviewed around the end of last month and was told the next adcom meeting would be mid- to late-February, and there was chance that people would hear about decisions by then.

My interview was feb 3 does dat mean I wnt knw till mid to late feb? *_*?

My interview was feb 3 does dat mean I wnt knw till mid to late feb? *_*?

Lol, could be. :) If you call the admissions office and ask, they're actually really nice and will tell you if you ask!