2011 ADEA Official Guide to DS-now available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just ordered it, been waiting for it for some time now. Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Like someone else asked, how different is it from 2010?

Are the stats from 09-10 or 10-11 cycle?

It's from the '09-'10 cycle. '10-'11 isn't technically finished =P

These are my reasons for all the people who are going to apply the following cycle.

1. All the research is done for you regarding schools.
2. contact #'s are diff. from what they list on the website.
3. Online sample info was not good enough for me to determine if i wanted to apply to the school.
4. I dont depend on predents b/c its self reported data could be skewed.

How cheap do you have to be... you are going to spend at least on average 3-6k+ on interviews and applications... whats another 43... If you guys are seriously listening people who oppose to buy, are the ones who are first to have it. Its ridiculous how some people provide false info just to cut down on competition. (I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE HERE) TRUST ME YOU NEED THIS BOOK TO COMPILE YOUR LIST..

Plus you can laugh at the people who applied to strict state schools while they are Out of state... and they wasted 150+

Like someone else asked, how different is it from 2010?

I bought the '07 when I was a freshman in college then got the '09 when I was applying. All thats really different is they update the cost of attendance and they format it a little differently. The real critical info like average GPA and DAT do not vary significantly from year to year so if you have an old version no need to upgrade.

Plus you can laugh at the people who applied to strict state schools while they are Out of state... and they wasted 150+

Exactly. The $43 could save you one pointless application which is ~$160 if you figure in Secondaries and AADSAS Fees.

I know some schools don't accept any out of state students. However, some have low acceptance numbers for out of staters. These numbers in the ADEA book scared a lot of people I know away from UW but I went for it and got in. It's always worth a shot if that's where you want to go.

I know some schools don't accept any out of state students. However, some have low acceptance numbers for out of staters. These numbers in the ADEA book scared a lot of people I know away from UW but I went for it and got in. It's always worth a shot if that's where you want to go.

It is usually "worth a shot" when stats are way beyond the mean, otherwise ds are tickled pink with the donations.

I bought mine a couple hours after the OP started this thread...I can't wait to get my hands on it lol