20% discount on Recall titles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lauraLWW

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Enjoy a 20% discount on Recall titles! Use promotion code: WBB456ZZ at checkout on LWW.com.

The Recall Series is written in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format, with the question on the left side of the page and the answer on the right. Mnemonics are interspersed throughout. Each chapter is written by faculty, students, and fellows and emphasizes diagnosis and treatment. Most texts are the perfect fit for a lab coat pocket.

Be sure to take our student survey for your chance to win an iPad!

Medicine Recall

Surgical Recall

Obstetrics and Gynecology Recall

Pediatrics Recall

Radiology Recall

Neurology Recall

Psychiatry Recall

Anatomy Recall

Advanced Medicine Recall

USMLE Step 2 Recall

Microbiology Recall

Toxicology Recall

Osteopathic Medicine Recall

Members don't see this ad.

I have the pharm recall book and enjoy it tremendously. So much so, I lost it and actually bought another.

Does each book have a similar accompanying audio version like pharm recall? If so, has there been a move to use real people reading it instead of the computers? It is a nice bonus to the book, but it is hard to pay attention to since everything is spoken with such a flat affect and jittery flow.

Also, in the radiology recall book are there lots of images to accompany it or is it primarily text versions of the clinical signs or indications?

I have the pharm recall book and enjoy it tremendously. So much so, I lost it and actually bought another.

Does each book have a similar accompanying audio version like pharm recall? If so, has there been a move to use real people reading it instead of the computers? It is a nice bonus to the book, but it is hard to pay attention to since everything is spoken with such a flat affect and jittery flow.

Also, in the radiology recall book are there lots of images to accompany it or is it primarily text versions of the clinical signs or indications?

We currently have 3 Recall titles with Audio:

Pharm
USMLE Step 1 Buzzwords for the Boards
USMLE Step 3

Believe it or not, they are real people on the audio. Sorry to hear they sound robotic. Not sure if we are going to do more audio, but if so, will try to find better voice talent. What other titles would you like to see in Audio?
Radiology recall has over 300 illustrations. You can check out a preview of the content at books.google.com.
Thanks for your feedback.