Medical student memes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ProtossCarrier

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me and my buddies are making those memes. They are purely for comedic purpose and in no shape or form represent how we treat our patients or learn medicine

prolactinoma.jpg


YO-PCOS-HO-I-heard-you-like-androgen-so-I-gave-you-estrogen-so-you-can-have-androgen-while-you-have-.jpg
 
Last edited:
i lol'ed.


This is actually a good idea. If this thread's theme is expanded to include any humorous rendition of medical concepts, it could be huge. On some CMMRS illustrations type stuff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, how come there are no socially awkward penguins? We are med students after all.

This one time while scrubbed in on a surgery, as I was handing off an instrument, I grazed an attending's boob. She looked at me...I did not dare look her in the eye.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We need more activity in this thread, I could see this becoming a stickie for entertainment's sake 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad