Yale Dental School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Masterus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is Yale actually opening up a dental school? If so, how come I cannot find any information on it?

Members don't see this ad.

they have a web site: dent.yale.edu/gullible

Members don't see this ad :)
I apologize to all. And I realize I should have responded to my PMs I got about this as well. There was some late-night joking here at Club SDN and Yale was mentioned. At that time, I gave myself one of the 13,000 seats available in the inaugural class. They do not reject any applicants. My avatar and signature will expire on Sunday June 12. The fine print in my signature is absolutely true.

My avatar and signature will expire on Sunday June 12.
I say you expire it right now, and avoid confusing people any further.

I apologize to all. And I realize I should have responded to my PMs I got about this as well. There was some late-night joking here at Club SDN and Yale was mentioned. At that time, I gave myself one of the 13,000 seats available in the inaugural class. They do not reject any applicants. My avatar and signature will expire on Sunday June 12. The fine print in my signature is absolutely true.
WIN.
keep it in your sig for the luls

I say you expire it right now, and avoid confusing people any further.

I promise my avatar it is not throwing the whole application pool out of whack. I was being polite by apologizing, but now you've bothered me. My apology was just a nice way of saying: Are you serious? Any pre-dent/applicant who remotely stays on top of news and events in the dental and applicant world knows that this is completely ridiculous.

You'll be pleased to know that I'll be scrapping my whole profile soon anyhow.

I promise my avatar it is not throwing the whole application pool out of whack. I was being polite by apologizing, but now you've bothered me. My apology was just a nice way of saying: Are you serious? Any pre-dent/applicant who remotely stays on top of news and events in the dental and applicant world knows that this is completely ridiculous.

You'll be pleased to know that I'll be scrapping my whole profile soon anyhow.