7/4 Mailing Date...who have you heard from in regards to supplementals?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FightingIllini1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
- UofL
- LECOM
- Western
- ASDOH
- Midwestern
- UIC (said another email will be sent in 3 weeks)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also got BU. any word from UCSF or UCLA or Tufts or Univ Florida?

Anyone get a confirmation e-mail from BU? Mine just had a "print this page for your confirmation"..but it was blank.. lol

Anyone get a confirmation e-mail from BU? Mine just had a "print this page for your confirmation"..but it was blank.. lol

nope, got the same "print this page" link at the end with weird formatting issues. :laugh:

I have a friend who received a confirmation email a few days after all was sent.

University of Florida just updated their AADSAS section under school decisions. My application is under review as of 7/13

what does it say from Buffalo?

i just paid their Supp fee on-line when i submitted AADSAS

"Dear Applicant:

Thank you for applying to the DDS program at the University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine. Your AADSAS application has been received. It is not necessary to call or e-mail the school at this time, as you will very shortly be informed if your application is complete and ready for review by the Admissions Committee...Your application will be processed in the next 3-4 weeks. Once your application is processed, we will send a second e-mail to inform you if it is complete. If it is not, the missing item(s) will be identified."

I also haven't heard back from UoP, UCSF, new jersey, Tennessee. Rest of them I got an email. For some school, u need to print out and mail supplementary with a check.

On a side note, I found it funny we got kids from Illinois, Berkeley, and Arizona. lol
ppl need to show their school pride and rep them

did anybody hear anything from UMDNJ/Temple/Maryland?

Especially UMDNJ!!