SDN run by unfair people: time to start an alternative forum to SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stat90

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a welcome message from one Lee, which sounds Chinese. But I am not implying he or she is Chinese and I don't care of they are. But I am implying they have a communist mentality. Because SDN is run with a firm hand with no tolerance for free speech, a very communist trait. Free speech and freedom of expression is not valued, which sounds like a communist trait to me. The people posting, as a result, suck up to the moderators. The moderators seem super anal-retentive, so people posting here also naturally acquire brutal anal-retentive traits while posting. Overall, SDN is not a nice and welcoming community - that is why we all are afraid of admitting to adcoms that we post here.

Those running SDN seem extremely unfair. I see users being banned for no apparent reason. Why do the commie SDN mods ban them? Because they criticize an adcom or they talk bad about SDN or portray SDN in an unfavorable light. One person was banned because she asked the question - are we actually better off studying than spending our time on SDN?? Is this a good reason for banning someone? Is this an American reason for banning a person?

And massive sucking up to SDN by posters. Students become gold member donors, platinum member donors, life member donors, etc. Yeah, and why is that? No one else seems to be donating money to online forums. Yet, this seems to be a culture here. Are you all afraid of being banned? Come on, get a spine, if one account is banned, sign up for a new account. Don't suck up to the SDN mods. Don't donate your parent's or your hard-earned money to these SDN parasites.

I am suspicious of everyone who claims to be a professor of medicine but still does not sign their real name. Like LizzyM. LizzyM - if you post something, have the backbone to sign your real name to it. Because you might just be a Chinese guy from the Bay Area pretending to be an adcom. I don't believe SDN has "verified" LizzyM - she seems to be one of them rather than a real adcom. There is one adcom from Australia who talks about her university in Wollongong using her real name. Have the courage to post like her. Use your real name LizzyM. I doubt if you are really an adcom. Which adcom has the time to spend her life on SDN? You sound like the biggest academic loser to me, LizzyM. Instead of hanging out here like a loser, get something published in a top peer-reviewed journal!

There are many posters on here. Doesn't anyone have the courage, the initiative or enterprise to start a truly American alternative to the SDN forum? Start an alt-SDN where free speech is valued and people are not banned just because they made an unfavorable comment about SDN or some adcoms.

It is never good to have a monopoly. Those running it become brutal and corrupt. It would be good to have a forceful competitor to SDN.

To the posters - go ahead and call me a troll. Because that way you get to suck up to the mods and suck up to SDN. If you do an industrial engineering study, people like CodeBlu are always on, always logged in. Either this is an SDN insider or someone who has no life. If you're a real person CodeBlu, know that such a 24-hour addiction to SDN is not healthy.

Hey mods, go ahead and ban me. I don't plan to hang out here any more.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
BPtoT.gif

TIL that General Robert E. Lee was a dirty commie and by extrapolation, the entire south.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am amused.

Your rant is a lot more coherent than I've come to expect from these forums.

Troll Rating:
7/10

+5 baseline troll points
+1 for giving a crazy conspiratorial aura to SDN
-1 for begging to be banned
+1 for account created July 2011
+1 Lee = Chinese --> ergo SDN is communist

Members don't see this ad :)
i am amused.

Your rant is a lot more coherent than i've come to expect from these forums.

troll rating:
7.5/10

+5 baseline troll points
+1.5 for giving a crazy conspiratorial aura to sdn
+1 for account created july 2011
+1 lee = chinese --> ergo sdn is communist

ftfy

I am amused.

Your rant is a lot more coherent than I've come to expect from these forums.

Troll Rating:
7/10

+5 baseline troll points
+1 for giving a crazy conspiratorial aura to SDN
+1 for account created July 2011
+1 Lee = Chinese --> ergo SDN is communist

winning

Status
Not open for further replies.