International Practice Rights for American-Trained Dentists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

studentdr

Is there a link that anyone could point me to that would have a comprehensive list of countries where American-trained dentists could work, and the requirements for licensure abroad?

There was a previous thread along these lines (now locked) that mentioned the EU would require going through dental school all over again...This kind of information would be helpful. Thank you!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a link that anyone could point me to that would have a comprehensive list of countries where American-trained dentists could work, and the requirements for licensure abroad?

There was a previous thread along these lines (now locked) that mentioned the EU would require going through dental school all over again...This kind of information would be helpful. Thank you!:luck:

So you're frustrated with the direction this country is going also? :laugh:

Last year I had a 4th year as my student doctor who went to Australia to practice after graduation. I dont think he had to do any additional training except maybe a licensure test?

Hmm, now that I think back to that convo, maybe he said he was doing something similar to a GPR/AEGD in Australia first...

Australia, or perhaps the UK, makes sense to go to after graduation because they're money is worth more than ours. As long as they are ~ equally compensated for treatments I'd totally go to Aussie. That place is sweet.