DAT Done 8/17/11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkkang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Overall, I am happy with the score but I am little worried about 18 on RC.

Bio 30
GChem 25
OChem 25
QR 21
RC 18
PAT 22
TS 26
AA 24

For bio, I used Kaplan review notes, destroyer, and AP Cliffs. Instead of memorizing everything, try to understand the concept.
For Chemistry, I only used Destroyer and I think it's the best resource out there to prep for both GChem and OChem.
For QR, I used Math Destroyer. The actual DAT was easier than the destroyer but I personally recommed using it. It helps you to get used to the problems you might see in the DAT.
I didn't have anything to practice for RC and PAT other than Top Score.
Hole punching and angle ranking was harder in the actual DAT. But other sections were pretty much same as Top Score.
For RC, I had a passage over Quantum Physics and it really killed me. I am a slow reader and the subject was too complicated to read it fast and obtain the info. Anyways, I hope this is helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

I used Kaplan BB, AP Cliffnotes, and Destroyer to prep for Bio. I think I read the Kaplan BB 3 times and AP Cliffnotes once. I also went over the bio section of destroyer 3 times.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great scores. Weird how they work though, I got 24 Bio/23 GC/27 Orgo and got a 25 TS. I would have expected your TS to be much higher than mine.

Don't worry about RC, you're right in the running with an 18.