****The Official Loma Linda University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats you guys! No word yet... keeping my fingers crossed and my email open! Any idea how many offers they give out today?

Did you all get your email at the same time or are they filtering in throughout the day?

Sorry, I'm just crazy anxious to hear back from LLU.

Congrats to you all!!!!

Anybody else hear from them? Wondering if they already sent out all the acceptance emails for today...

For those who got an acceptance email today:
when did you guys send/completed the secondary application and did an interview?

I also heard today -- so excited for a CA school! :)

For those who got an acceptance email today:
when did you guys send/completed the secondary application and did an interview?

I submitted my secondary in August and interviewed on November 1st as an individual interview, not the group day. Good luck!!

i submitted my secondary back in september, interviewed in september, and received the email some time after 11am today :)

Congrats, everyone! And best of luck to those waiting to hear.

i'm just trolling the board to relive the good ole days of pre-dent school... instead of studying for finals...

Feel free to ask any questions. Enjoy your time before school starts!

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't interviewed there yet. I will interview January 5th. I hope there is still seats left for me. Does anyone have an idea how many people got accepted this first wave? Just wondering what it's looking like for me.

Last edited:
From the looks of this thread I'm going to assume that they didn't send a very large wave of acceptances the first day and might not have sent any out since then. I keep checking back everyday and there hasn't been much activity compared with other schools. I'm hoping that our good news is still to come and for the January interview, I don't think you have very much to worry about! We gotta keep positive, no news can sometimes be good news. Good luck everyone!! :luck: :)

Just got my acceptance to here a few hours ago!!! I'm so excited! My first one and it’s to a Cali school :D!

my general app was turned in on 8/15 and my supplement was turned in on 9/13 (though my last letter of rec wasn't turned in until 10/24). I got my interview invitation on 10/27 and then interviewed on 11/30 ^_^

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. LLU has not been listed on my AADSAS portal under the school decisions tab until today. Did that change for anyone else? It doesn't indicate a decision, just says that the application is complete and is under review. I interviewed 9/27.

My status "received/under review" appeared a week ago and I interviewed on 9/21.

I recently just interviewed here and have a "received/application complete"...

the dean of admissions told me that it is usually not more than 1/3 of the class gets accepted on Dec 1. Depending on how often the admissions committee meets, it could be less than that.

Does anyone know when the second wave of emails are going to happen? also, my aadsas still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information" even though when I had the interview in November they said everything was turned it? Are they behind in updating?

Does anyone know when the second wave of emails are going to happen? also, my aadsas still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information" even though when I had the interview in November they said everything was turned it? Are they behind in updating?
I think my interviewer said that the committee gets together on Fridays to review applications and then send out the acceptance letters in the mail the following Monday.

I got my AADSAS status updated today!!!
I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck to those who are still waiting!!!!!!

Got an Acceptance Dec. 12th, just now joined this site to post it. So excited about getting in here!!

Anyone has idea about loma linda gives interview to the people who have relatives in LLU? just wondering....

Anyone has idea about loma linda gives interview to the people who have relatives in LLU? just wondering....

Loma Linda definitely cares about family alumni, my wife graduated from there as well as some of her grandparents and aunt & uncle. They actually asked me that question during the interview. :thumbup:

Congratulations to all of you!

I'm looking for a short-term roommate (for a few months) that would transition into taking over my lease for my apt. in Loma Linda.

Furnished, 2 bed, 1 bath apt with detached garage, washer/dryer, HiSpeed internet in a duplex. 5 mins walking distance to LLU.
It's me and my husband and we will be moving out in June but we plan on traveling most of April/May anyway and need someone to share utilities and take over the lease if desired.

550$ all inclusive with transition to full rent in June.

Has anyone received a recent acceptance?

Does anyone know how long LLU takes to evaluate an application? When I interviewed they said that I should know what their decision is by April... Is there a deadline as to when they'll let us know their decision?

I was told when I interviewed that I should get a decision in 2wks - 2 months (or April). From the lack of activity on most threads on this site, I suspect that most schools are now waiting for enrollee reports from other schools before they make any further decisions. I might, however, be wrong.

I just called on April 2nd, they are going to meet next Friday the 13th for more decisions. I interviewed back in December and I'm still holding my breathe. Hopefully those of us that are still waiting we will have good news soon.

Has anyone heard from them lately? I'm getting really stressed out!

Haven't heard anything but I think what the last person said about them meeting on April 13 was accurate. My AADSAS status changed today from "Invited for interview" (which occurred back in Dec) to "Received/Application Complete - Decision date 4/12/12." Not sure what that means, but it sounds like my name most likely went into that round of decisions last Friday and if what someone else suggested about the 7 day-delay, I'm right on schedule if they checked me off for review the day before they went to committee.

But anyone have any other news?? I heard from people who work at the school that they'll keep finishing up acceptances through June. After that, it'll solely be on whether or not people defer or decline.