-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western U/COMP Class of 2016
Started by agsDO
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up fellow classmates.?Have you guys gone through your checklists yet? Any plans on where you all think you will be staying?
Sent my transcripts a few weeks ago and got the confirmation that they were received. Also just ordered my background check. I'm dreading the immunizations records...why are they so often lost or not kept track of?
As to where I'll be living, I think I'm going to be staying at "home" with my parents for at least the first year. I live in Riverside right now which is about 30 minutes away from Pomona. I might get tired of the commute but it will definitely be worth saving 7-12k on rent money (and therefore a lot more because of interest later!). We'll see how it goes.
HERRO GUISE. 🙂
See some of you in June? 🙂
And I have no idea where I will be living as of now.
Hey guys, Great job on starting a c/o 2016 thread. If you haven't already joined the c/o 2016 facebook page you should do it soon. Its about 50 member right now and people are talking about housing and other school related topics.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/189773241099185/
I sent in my first $1000 deposit a few weeks and in the process of sending in my second one in a few days. Where did you guys get the checklist from?
http://prospective.westernu.edu/ost...-dep2-d&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=appplan
Just got my acceptance! So excited! anyone going to do the ISAC program?
I just received my acceptance letter on Monday!!!!! I've been thinking about enrolling in ISAC. Has anyone heard anything from previous students regarding their experience in ISAC?
I am doing ISAC. There are a few of us signed up for it. Visit the c/0 2016 facebook page and you can chat with us about it.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/189773241099185/
I just received my acceptance letter on Monday!!!!! I've been thinking about enrolling in ISAC. Has anyone heard anything from previous students regarding their experience in ISAC?
Congrats! When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I don't know if any of you are going to be doing Anatomy (ISAC) over the summer, but if you are I have a great living arrangement offer for you during the anatomy course. I did ISAC last year, and sublet a room from a second year for the summer while I figured out who and where I wanted to live for the year (since most leases don't start until August). Anyhow, I live in Portofino, which is a gated complex <10 minutes from campus. It is a 3 bed, 2 bath apartment, and I am renting out my room for mid-June until mid-August when classes start back up. At that time, my roommates may be moving out, and you could possibly just move into one of their rooms. For now, though, I will be subletting my room. It is the master bedroom with an attached private bathroom. The room will already have a desk, mattress, & big screen TV you can use, so all you would need to bring would be your clothes & personal items for the summer course. The apartment has its own private washer/dryer & the complex has a pool, hot tub, plenty of parking, & a fitness facility. The rent (all inclusive) is $700 a month... full kitchen (you can also use my dishes/glasses/etc.) I even have the lab manual, anatomy text books, and dissection tools that you could use. If you want to talk more about it shoot me an email! [email protected]. Congrats to all of you, and I can't wait to meet you all next year!!! 🙂
-Nicole
PS - Feel free to message me regarding ISAC questions as well! 🙂
-Nicole
PS - Feel free to message me regarding ISAC questions as well! 🙂
Hello future DOs 🙂
Hey!
I really can't wait to start class! My sister-in-law is a 2nd-year right now...she said you can tell the difference between the ISAC students and the normal kids because the ISAC ones are tan from spending all their extra time off at the beach. I think that if anyone else who starts in June with me is up for it, we should keep the tradition going.... haha... Financial Aid is complete! Finally....so relieving... I hope it is going as smoothly for you all!
I really can't wait to start class! My sister-in-law is a 2nd-year right now...she said you can tell the difference between the ISAC students and the normal kids because the ISAC ones are tan from spending all their extra time off at the beach. I think that if anyone else who starts in June with me is up for it, we should keep the tradition going.... haha... Financial Aid is complete! Finally....so relieving... I hope it is going as smoothly for you all!
You guys are all so lucky, one of the best programs out there. Congrats to all I hope you are so excited to get started. Let the hard work continue....
Congrats newly accepted DO's! I thought I would post here to see if anyone is interested in renting out a room in a two story house in La Verne. It is a really pretty house in a gated neighborhood and the rent for the room is only $590/month. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and I can give you more details!
Hi everyone! I'm excited but nervous! Does anyone know where the ppt of our daily class schedule might be? They showed it at the interview, thanks!🙂
Hey everyone! Congratulations on the acceptance and welcome to the WesternU family.
I'm with the IMSA (Islamic Medical Student Association) on campus. I'd like to help incoming Muslim students find roommates. If you're in need of help or know someone that is, then please send me a message and hopefully I can be of service. 🙂
I'm with the IMSA (Islamic Medical Student Association) on campus. I'd like to help incoming Muslim students find roommates. If you're in need of help or know someone that is, then please send me a message and hopefully I can be of service. 🙂
Has anyone taken the Summer SMSPP or ISAC courses and if you have, could you please advise on the pros and cons of each program? Thank you so much!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 444
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K