Do I still have a chance for an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Texasdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a re-applicant and I just wanted to see if any of these schools are still giving out interviews?

Howard (but I dont have Anatomy)
Boston
Tufts
Temple
Roseman
Louisville
VCU
LECOM

I am a Texas resident and my AA for the DAT is 19 and GPA is 3.3 overall and 3.1 science. What more can I do to express interest? I already sent a letter of intent and I am enrolled in a one year masters of biology program.

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a re-applicant and I just wanted to see if any of these schools are still giving out interviews?

Boston
Tufts
Temple
Roseman
Louisville
VCU
LECOM

I am a Texas resident and my AA for the DAT is 19 and GPA is 3.3 overall and 3.1 science. What more can I do to express interest? I already sent a letter of intent and I am enrolled in a one year masters of biology program.

Thanks for your help!

I think most schools are done with interviews unfortunately. But I've heard of March interviews at some schools like Tufts and Boston.

I think most schools are done interviewing. I know Louisville is for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)

Boston
Tufts
Temple
Roseman
Louisville
VCU
LECOM

Thanks for your help!

LECOM sent some March interviews out a week ago, dunno about the others.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I hope they look at my app again. Because idk what more I can do. I already sent a letter of intent.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I hope they look at my app again. Because idk what more I can do. I already sent a letter of intent.

A "letter of intent" has zero effect on the basic stats.

Just wait and see. Nothing more U can do at this point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

im pretty sure vcu was done interviewing last week

We interview until the first week of May. You should have designated us by the January 1 deadline. Most of our interview spots are taken, but we might still send some out if people who drop tell us ahead of time.

I sent a LOI to BU and I'm sure that's what prompted the interview. Just because you applied to a school doesn't really mean you are strongly considering it (aka back up school), so expressing interest that is genuine and specific can only help compared to those who just send a check and call it good enough...

With that, I believe BU and LECOM are done in early March.