You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2012-2013 University of South Dakota Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I suppose with only 150 in-state applicants, our thread is going to be pretty dead...
Just FYI, they require a 3.1 GPA and a 23 MCAT to be granted an interview if you are an SD resident.
Only grant interviews for people with residency or strong ties to the state.
Just FYI, they require a 3.1 GPA and a 23 MCAT to be granted an interview if you are an SD resident.
Only grant interviews for people with residency or strong ties to the state.
It's kind of depressing how dead it is in here...
*crickets chirp*
*crickets chirp*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've recently added this school to AMCAS but haven't heard anything from them.
Anyone knows if the picture has to be passport-style ?
Last edited:
I interviewed mid-October and also got put in the pending pool. Kind of expected it though, being OOS.
Accepted this past Friday! Interviewed 11/28. Good luck, everyone!
did you get a email that said you were pended.I interviewed mid-October and also got put in the pending pool. Kind of expected it though, being OOS.
Can anyone help me out, I was recently interviewed and I got this email, " your application has been reviewed by the admissions committee. Please be sure to submit any address updates to AMCAS. Letters will be mailed early next week."
Congrats and did you get a email before you were accepted? and if so what did it say?Accepted this past Friday! Interviewed 11/28. Good luck, everyone!
Congrats and did you get a email before you were accepted? and if so what did it say?
Yes, I got an email saying, "Please be sure the preferred address you submitted with your AMCAS application is current. You should receive a letter with additional information regarding your application status by the end of next week. " I got my acceptance letter about a week after the email.
At my interview, I had been told that this type of email automatically meant that you were accepted, but they like to send letters signed by the dean, rather than through email. They said the other option was an email that said you were deferred.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at the end of January and received my acceptance letter on Saturday (3/2). I did not receive an email first though. Best of luck to everyone still waiting for letters to arrive!Did you get an email before you got a letter in the mail?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
