POLL! Achiever vs DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JonLee

JonLee
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How close was your Achiever AA score in comparison to the real DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Well here are my practice test scores: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=873878

I didn't record tests 5-7 on Achiever since by that point I was close enough to the test that I was just wanting to learn as much as I could...in hindsight I should have done this before shipping off my laptop with all the software.

Below are my Achiever vs. Real. On average around 4-6 points more on the real than achiever.

Achiever AA: 19
Real AA: 24

Achiever TS: 19
Real TS: 24

Achiever QR: 22.25
Real QR: 26

Achiever PAT: 17.75
Real PAT: 23

Achiever RC: 17.25
Real RC: 21

Achiever Bio: 17.75
Real Bio: 24

Achiever Chem: 18.5
Real Chem: 26

Achiever O-Chem: 19.5
Real O-chem: 22

EDIT: I should add that my scores in tests 5-7 were lower than the scores on 1-4 since the difficulty curve in achiever tests just increases with each test. So maybe my scores are even more disparate than I am capable of informing here.

Last edited:
Well here are my practice test scores: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=873878

I didn't record tests 5-7 on Achiever since by that point I was close enough to the test that I was just wanting to learn as much as I could...in hindsight I should have done this before shipping off my laptop with all the software.

Below are my Achiever vs. Real. On average around 4-6 points more on the real than achiever.

Achiever AA: 19
Real AA: 24

Achiever TS: 19
Real TS: 24

Achiever QR: 22.25
Real QR: 26

Achiever PAT: 17.75
Real PAT: 23

Achiever RC: 17.25
Real RC: 21

Achiever Bio: 17.75
Real Bio: 24

Achiever Chem: 18.5
Real Chem: 26

Achiever O-Chem: 19.5
Real O-chem: 22

EDIT: I should add that my scores in tests 5-7 were lower than the scores on 1-4 since the difficulty curve in achiever tests just increases with each test. So maybe my scores are even more disparate than I am capable of informing here.

Thanks for the input!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to have bad forum etiquette, but someone in my pre-dent club wanted something for recent since it'd be more relevant.

Meh, no worries. I just get a good laugh every time I see this same thing pop up again and again. :)

So glad you put this up, my DAT is in 10 days and I was getting really really worried! Haha used achiever also (5)