Just took TBR PT 1.... my bs went up by 3, PS by 2, and Verbal by 1..... can only get better from here. Where is Godric, my online motivational buddy?
Haha nice to know I am missed. I've been busy, bogged down with passages alll day long/night long.
Updates:
I took the PS section of AAMC 5, and my score was 8! Thats a 1 point increase from the last FL I took.
I've also been trying to nail a good strategy for verbal, prior to last night I didnt have one, but I am following PasRoasts now. my VR trend so far,
AAMC 3 (at the start of studying): 4
EK 1: 6
EK 2: 8
EK 3: Lost Paper
EK 4: 6
AAMC #4 (pretty much done with content): 8
EK 5: 7
EK 6: 7
------Tried PanRoasted VR Strategy---------------
EK 7: 10
Ek 8: 10
I noticed that I sort of plateaued in VR and so I looked for ways to improve, and so far the best I've found is PanRoasted VR Strategy. I take and go over 1 EK VR test a day, I'll soon be moving onto TPR VR!
I've mentioend before that I have weak physics/chem background so I spent a lot of time on both of subjects, and neglected a lot of my bio, so to make up for that I've been reading about 1 chapter of EK Bio to refresh topics, making lists of things I should have in memory.
I've also been working at the TPRH WB Biolgy section, I ve got 60/87 passages left (done about 20 so far). They serve as a good learning tool, especially on the passages where I am like WTF. I do at least 7 passages a day/review those.
I also started the mcat assessment, since I've spent a great deal of time on chem, I knew what topics I didnt know as well, and the assessment proved me right. I got a 61% on gen chem! I'll be doing the write up for all the wrong questions/review for right questions each day, while working on physics assessment as well.
@hmania good job on the increase! every point, every question counts!
@EpikSasuke I have family and a younger brother who keeps going and out, and running all over and the tv to deal with, sometimes I wear headphones, I am going to get ear plugs and start wearing those, I believe you can wear them to your test as well