Anyone who applied, and then did retakes after verification?

Started by advair250
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

advair250

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question,

I'm curious if anyone who applied in June, had done retakes in the summer semester(May-August) and replaced courses in August, were you able to get your GPA's adjusted and re-sent to schools? I'm at a sub >3.0 for my sGPA, and after replacements taking during the summer semester will be <3.0 and about average.
 
Quick question,

I'm curious if anyone who applied in June, had done retakes in the summer semester(May-August) and replaced courses in August, were you able to get your GPA's adjusted and re-sent to schools? I'm at a sub >3.0 for my sGPA, and after replacements taking during the summer semester will be <3.0 and about average.

Yes.
 
Hi MedPR,

Mind elaborating on what it looked like in your situation? I imagine some schools will auto reject me for an sGPA below 3.0 at the time of submission(when it opens), but would they take a second look if im re-verified early august with grade replacement>?