***The Official UNMC 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

xtreme18vb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I hadn't seen any threads on interviews/acceptance from University of Nebraska Medical Center. Figured I'd start one. I have an interview on Monday and was curious if anyone else has previously interviewed there, even from last year. Just curious what I should expect/prepare for. It's my first interview but I have a Creighton interview the next day! Really wanting some advice before I tackle these! :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking for this thread myself...

Good luck at both your interviews. I don't have any experience with UNMC other than speaking with Ms. Cunning on the phone.

Let us know about your interview. I have not heard from Nebraska and I am OOS so I dont know if I will hear from them but I am hoping too soon! I wonder if they have any pre december interviews left? does anybody know this?

Good luck to all of you interviewing soon and share your experience!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was very impressed with Nebraska after interviewing, even more than I was already! They had a presentation talking about the school as a welcome which helped a lot and answered most of my questions. The interview was with three of the committee members. It was a very laid back environment, they continually asked questions and were extremely nice! I believe it lasted no more than 20 minutes, although it felt like I was in there only 5.

I've just been rejected! :laugh:

I knew when I applied that it would be a longshot of Hail-Mary proportions were I to be granted an interview as an out-of-state, non-traditional applicant. But it was worth a shot! Good luck to everyone else!

I've just been rejected! :laugh:

I knew when I applied that it would be a longshot of Hail-Mary proportions were I to be granted an interview as an out-of-state, non-traditional applicant. But it was worth a shot! Good luck to everyone else!

rejected by email last week lol