Washington Hospital Center Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HalluxValgus

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a current 3rd year podiatry student about to apply for externships? What do you guys know about the Washington Hospital Center residency? I know people say that it was bad the past couple of years but I was wondering if anyone has any new information since Dr. Steinberg took over? Will it be a good program for me if I would be starting there in 2014?
 
i've spoken to a few residents from the program and it looks like its changing for the better. It's big on wound care. If you are interested in that aspect of podiatry it might be a good fit for you.