Poll: Favorite way to start a thread:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Favorite way to start a thread

• Shakespeare: To "___" or not to "___"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street Fighter: "___" vs. "___"

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Movie quote: But Noooo! "___"

• Psy: Oppa "___" Style

• Cartoon: Giggity "___"

• Culturaly Oriented: Se habla "___"

• Same as above: Si, se puede "___"

• British TV: I'm the Doctorhhh! ___"

• Rap: Woke up quick, at about noon, "___"

• Adult Urban: Where my "___" be at?

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • You call it: "___ DO school ___"

• Narcissistic: Ask "___" anything.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Please Don't: DO vs. MD

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • What are my chances? "___ GPA, ___ MCAT,___ pushups"

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

JGimpel

Say what?
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It looks like new health professionals visit this site every day and I salute your enthusiasm. To aid our newest SDN'ers with starting their own threads, I've started a poll to see what the current users prefer and to give options for those that have never started a thread before:

Members don't see this ad.

People who have never started a thread are not going to read a thread about starting a thread before they start a thread.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

People who have never started a thread are not going to read a thread about starting a thread before they start a thread.

I want to help people start a thread about properly starting a thread but that would mean that their thread would have to come after reading my thread and gaining from my thread what would truly inspire and improve upon their thread which is hard to gauge when they haven't even created such thread yet. I was just trying to help them think ahead, allow such thoughts to gain tread and great minds to be fed and I hope that this goal, in summary, bears fruit and maybe gains them some cred.

Mic drop...
:welcome:

Members don't see this ad :)
:banana:

I like u

DO vs Caribbean vs PA?
I can't seem to eliminate all the confounders if I was able to put this in, but it would be fun:
USMG>Caribbean>PA=NP=RN>ND>>>DNP>Chiropractor=CRNA
Other option: Decided not to be cute and just posed a question.
We'll see how this survey goes and maybe post another one with just this as the option. The results may be a bit skewed, though.

Seriously, does anyone know how to add options to a poll? I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Last edited:
Looks like posting the much trolled, much reviled "DO vs. MD" thread is the favorite way for people that have chosen to ask questions. Accounting for a low n of 16 and an even lower maturity confidence interval, I doubt this test will hold much statistical evidence if stopped today, so to all the people over 18 as of today that are passing through; please vote!