2008-2012 DS Statistics at a Glance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I hate to be the ignorant one, but I see the acronym "TS" a lot with regards to the DAT. What does this stand for?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I think I figured it out - Total Science (Avg of GC, OC and Bio?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hate to be the ignorant one, but I see the acronym "TS" a lot with regards to the DAT. What does this stand for?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I think I figured it out - Total Science (Avg of GC, OC and Bio?)

TS is not the average of GC, OC, and Bio. It's a standardized score based on how many of the 100 science questions you answer correctly.