Lets discuss about BU DMD o_Oapplication for 2017 cycle here.
Anybody any updates?:whistle::soexcited:
P.S : lets hope to get some positive IV for this year cycle :)
Let's start with me.
NBDE part 2 ( tentative plan to take in end of oct)
I'm accepted to Boston and waitlisted for Western. If i get off waitlist and into Western, I would go there to stay in state. Boston starts Sept 1st. How far in advance should I look for a place in Boston, just in case i dont get into Western?