Over the course of the interview trail I had been convinced to try for a TY year as EVERY single anesthesia resident who did one highly recommended it- more time in the OR (electives), more procedures, and generally just more perks. I had made the decision late in the interview season, which...
Anyone have any thoughts on the following programs for Cardiology?
1. Allegheny General Hospital (Pittsburgh)
2. Loma Linda University (California)
3. Aurora Medical Center (Milwaukee)
4. Ochsner Clinic (New Orleans)
5. University Florida - Jacksonville
Any and all thoughts and...