1. P

    School Psychologist Ed.S

    Sorry that I'm starting another thread. I'm just trying to find my way. I am going to lay off the idea of doing an online degree. I'm better than that. I'm thinking of becoming a School Psychologist. I noticed the letters for that are Ed.S....meaning Educational Specialist. My state school has a...