I'm a non-trad applicant with a bit of a complicated residency status. I am currently waiting for a response on my green-card application (which may take anywhere between 6 months-3 years). I want to gamble and submit my application in May, but I know that if I don't get an answer by...
To summarize my situation, I messed up and haven't gotten my transcripts sent to PTCAS for verification and my deadline is Monday the 17th (University of Montana PT Program). I have everything else done and my questions are AM I SCREWED? and WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I am curious if I can...