licensed in both countries

  1. S

    PhD/PsyD Looking to get PhD in the UK & be licensed in US and UK

    Hey guys, I have been searching this forum for answers to my dilemma and while I have found many threads extremely informative, I find myself a little confused as to what I should do. I am an American, completing my undergraduate degree in Psychology in South Carolina and am preparing for grad...