10-Second Anesthesia Pearls — Feedback Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrAmir0078

"Thank You"
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
Amir here. I’m an anesthesiologist from Iraq, and many of you probably remember me from older discussions on SDN.

I’ve started creating ultra-short, 10-second anesthesia teaching clips using Sora AI with my own prompts. The aim is rapid, high-yield recall for trainees.

Here’s one example:


TikTok ID: DrAmir0078

I’d appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,
Amir
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems like look-alike vials is also an issue in Iraq

This clip is AI-generated — and yes, the visuals glitch sometimes. That’s because it a new thing. You wouldn’t believe how many prompt edits it takes to get one almost clean scene. I’m basically directing the AI frame by frame. That’s why I always remind viewers: glitches may show up in the final video... I made this for this issue :