$125? 6 Weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AuTiger609

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just thought I would say that I think it's a bit ridiculous that we have to pay $125 each time we want to take the test, and yet it still takes them ~6 weeks to get us our scores! I realize it is a lot of tests to score, but that still seems like an excessive amount of time to me after paying all that money. And why do they refuse to post our scores online? There is no reason why they can't do that (as well as send them to us in the mail), and yet they refuse. For AP tests in high school, they let you call and find out your scores (for a small fee), but Pearson doesn't seem to like that idea either...

Basically, I'm just fed up with waiting for my scores! ::sigh:: at least some people have gotten their's...maybe mine will come soon...
 
I just thought I would say that I think it's a bit ridiculous that we have to pay $125 each time we want to take the test, and yet it still takes them ~6 weeks to get us our scores! I realize it is a lot of tests to score, but that still seems like an excessive amount of time to me after paying all that money. And why do they refuse to post our scores online? There is no reason why they can't do that (as well as send them to us in the mail), and yet they refuse. For AP tests in high school, they let you call and find out your scores (for a small fee), but Pearson doesn't seem to like that idea either...

Basically, I'm just fed up with waiting for my scores! ::sigh:: at least some people have gotten their's...maybe mine will come soon...

I'm SOOO nervous. I wonder how long it will take to get my scores if I live all the way up in Minnesota???
 
It took right at 6 weeks to get results in Alaska. I don't think location affects it too much, maybe a day or so. We get everything withing the time frames given (3-5 days priority, often sooner, etc). Of course our mail can't be driven, it must be flown so that probably speeds things up if a lot is driven down there... 🙂

Perhaps larger cities suffer due to excessive sorting?