You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2007 Official Pediatrics Match List
Started by learnin2breathe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Baylor...first choice 😀
At this moment, there are 4 members and 24 guests on pedi...
come on guys, fess up to where you're goin'....we promise not to tell anyone your secret!
and I stick with my promise to send my name and institution with a greeting message to anyone who matched where "I" am!
😛
come on guys, fess up to where you're goin'....we promise not to tell anyone your secret!
and I stick with my promise to send my name and institution with a greeting message to anyone who matched where "I" am!
😛
Woo Hoo!! I'm really excited!
Woo Hoo! Michigan! I'm really excited!
I will remember this one fall day in November each year.
Get me tickets to the game this fall in AA and I guarantee you the fellowship of your choice....
kaiser oakland - so happy! 😀
UC San Diego (#1)
USF Tampa (my 1st choice!)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will remember this one fall day in November each year.
Get me tickets to the game this fall in AA and I guarantee you the fellowship of your choice....
Humm ... what's worse for you? Go Gators or Go Blue? 🙂
Congrats to all our 4th years who matched today! 😀 Enjoy your well-deserved celebrations!
I look forward to being in your shoes next year.
I look forward to being in your shoes next year.
Humm ... what's worse for you? Go Gators or Go Blue? 🙂
After you've lived in AA for about a week during football season you won't ask that.
A successful Buckeye season is DEFINED by beating Michigan. Who cares about Florida - they have Florida State as their rivalry.
Tufts- NEMC!
Tufts- NEMC!
Me too!!! I love Boston!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be in Seattle next year!!! It wasn't my first choice, but it certainly isn't a shabby consolation prize. So excited to be moving to the green and beautiful great Northwest!!!! 🙂
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
It wasn't my first choice, but I'm thrilled to be going there. Coming from the east coast, it's going to be a big shock for us. I loved the hospital, the residents seemed super-friendly, and the program has an excellent reputation. so...thumbs up...it's all LA every ****in' day!
It wasn't my first choice, but I'm thrilled to be going there. Coming from the east coast, it's going to be a big shock for us. I loved the hospital, the residents seemed super-friendly, and the program has an excellent reputation. so...thumbs up...it's all LA every ****in' day!
Cincy Childrens for Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurology
Heading to Miami Children's and I am excited. Any one else heading that way?
I'm so excited to be returning to Gainesville. 😀 It's not obvious how Gator-obsessed I am, right? 😉
Ut Houston 🙂 🙂
Hello everybody,
I matched in Metropolitan Hospital center - New York. Anybody matched there? or anyone know current residents there? There is no website for the program so unable to know about many things. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
-Kushma
I matched in Metropolitan Hospital center - New York. Anybody matched there? or anyone know current residents there? There is no website for the program so unable to know about many things. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
-Kushma
