2018-19 Integrated PRS Interviews Google Sheet

Started by loofah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

loofah

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ortho has one, oto has one, urology has one.. starting a master google sheet for the 2018-19 cycle for integrated applicants. Fields are shamelessly stolen from the OrthoTalk sheet.

--

link here
 
Last edited:
Google sheet link isn't working so I'll leave the reddit link instead. I would love if this could get updated/filled out

 
I'd like to invite you to check out this webpage:

www.PRSresident.net

It is a great resource containing:
-Compilation of program reviews from multiple sources including online forums
-Interview tracking
-Interview swap forum
-Sharing places to stay during the trail
-Space for posting the match results.
-Resources for residents in early stages (work in progress)

I'm sure this will be very helpful to future applicants!
 
Last edited: