2021 Pathology match data

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doormat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The 2021 match data is on the NRMP website.

Highlights for pathology include:

611 total pathology spots offered
589 positions were filled
198 US MD seniors matched into a spot
55 US DO seniors matched into a spot

I think it's instructive to compare Path with Otolaryngology (which is in the row above pathology).

Overall, I'm very pleased to see a record low number of US MD seniors are applying to pathology.

I'm disappointed to see the number of pathology spots go up slightly. When a specialty like pathology is commoditized as it has been, then raw supply and demand numbers really matter. Pathology could really learn from the forward thinking leaders in the field of dermatology, where only 477 spots were offered nationwide.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users

I think it's instructive to compare Path with Otolaryngology (which is in the row above pathology).

Overall, I'm very pleased to see a record low number of US MD seniors are applying to pathology.

I'm disappointed to see the number of pathology spots go up slightly. When a specialty like pathology is commoditized as it has been, then raw supply and demand numbers really matter. Pathology could really learn from the forward thinking leaders in the field of dermatology, where only 477 spots were offered nationwide.
Thanks for the post Doormat. I totally agree with you. Just look on Twitter and pictures of the incoming class for pathology residencies. Mostly IMGs. Where there’s a void in US grads applying, it’ll be filled with international grads just like primary care.

Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of great IMGs.

However.....

When you don’t limit the number of spots like Derm, Ortho, etc, the field will get degraded by applicants (lower barrier to entry compared to Derm) and thus have a negative impact on the job market.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if you are a foreign grad your chances of matching into Derm is slim. However, your chance of matching into Pathology are much much higher.

Our leaders sadly aren’t forward thinking. I see the numbers of US grads continue to drop in the next 5 years unless we make Pathology more attractive via:

A better job market by limiting residency spots.

Less residency spots will result in a domino effect leading to:

-increase in competition for residencies which in turn leads to stronger candidates applying and matching at residencies.

-This will improve the job market for younger pathologists with higher starting salaries and more leverage when negotiating job contracts (5 years to partnership will be 2 years to partnership, $180,000 starting salaries will be a thing of the past, for example).

-you don’t have to “network” to get a job. Jobs will flood job boards like the Radiology job boards. Employers will be desperate to hire you. Not the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
-no longer will employers say “We can be picky and choosy when hiring”. Employers will have to say “we really want you here.”

-you don’t have to be “geographically flexible”. You can get a job where you want after busting your butt for 6 years in training.

Other ideas: Cut the 50 autopsy requirement out. Have the dieners/PA do the autopsies. Organs and histopathology slides from autopsies can be presented and viewed at conferences. Slides can be shared amongst residents for learning. Residents are required to still write up the autopsy reports but have the dieners do the autopsy.

Most residents I know hate autopsies unless they wanted to do forensics. I once presented organs to a bunch of medical students once and if you saw the looks on their faces when I pulled the towel covering the organs, you can see how some medical students are turned off by pathology.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The statistics don’t look good.

Based off NRMP statistics- In 2010, 484 people matched into pathology. In 2021, 589 people matched into pathology. This is a 22% increase since 2010.

In Emergency Medicine- In 2010, 1,540 people matched into EM. In 2021, 2,826 people matched into EM. This is about an 83% increase since 2010.

In Orthopedic Surgery - In 2010, 653 people matched into Orthopedic Surgery. In 2021, 866 people matched into Orthopedic Surgery. This is about a 32% increase since 2010.

A major caveat for the above numbers for EM and Orthopedics is that there are new DO residencies included in the 2021 counts and not in the 2010 counts. That data exists (the 2010 DO ortho and EM match), I just haven’t included it due to laziness.

One bad thing for EM is that there a surely plenty more midlevels working in EDs in 2021 compared to 2010. Maybe pathology will have new company with EM and rad onc =D joining us at the bottom tier.

Comparing pathology to diagnostic radiology, it gets even more worrisome for pathology. In 2010, 1,084 people matched into diagnostic radiology. In 2021, 1,097 people matched into diagnostic radiology. A caveat is that ~155 people entered radiology through the interventional pathway in 2021. That’s about a 15% increase since 2010.

A question I’ve asked before is how many FMGs return to their home countries instead of practice medicine in the USA in pathology, because that number would be interesting for these calculations as well.

Anyway, limiting increases in residency positions is prudent in pathology and any way we can stop more growth or even reduce positions from smaller programs should be a priority for leaders of the field.

Based off NRMP statistics- In 2010, 484 people matched into pathology. In 2021, 589 people matched into pathology. This is a 22% increase since 2010.

In Emergency Medicine- In 2010, 1,540 people matched into EM. In 2021, 2,826 people matched into EM. This is about an 83% increase since 2010.

In Orthopedic Surgery - In 2010, 653 people matched into Orthopedic Surgery. In 2021, 866 people matched into Orthopedic Surgery. This is about a 32% increase since 2010.

A major caveat for the above numbers for EM and Orthopedics is that there are new DO residencies included in the 2021 counts and not in the 2010 counts. That data exists (the 2010 DO ortho and EM match), I just haven’t included it due to laziness.

One bad thing for EM is that there a surely plenty more midlevels working in EDs in 2021 compared to 2010. Maybe pathology will have new company with EM and rad onc =D joining us at the bottom tier.

Comparing pathology to diagnostic radiology, it gets even more worrisome for pathology. In 2010, 1,084 people matched into diagnostic radiology. In 2021, 1,097 people matched into diagnostic radiology. A caveat is that ~155 people entered radiology through the interventional pathway in 2021. That’s about a 15% increase since 2010.

A question I’ve asked before is how many FMGs return to their home countries instead of practice medicine in the USA in pathology, because that number would be interesting for these calculations as well.

Anyway, limiting increases in residency positions is prudent in pathology and any way we can stop more growth or even reduce positions from smaller programs should be a priority for leaders of the field.

-no longer will employers say “We can be picky and choosy when hiring”. Employers will have to say “we really want you here.”

-you don’t have to be “geographically flexible”. You can get a job where you want after busting your butt for 6 years in training.

Other ideas: Cut the 50 autopsy requirement out. Have the dieners/PA do the autopsies. Organs and histopathology slides from autopsies can be presented and viewed at conferences. Slides can be shared amongst residents for learning. Residents are required to still write up the autopsy reports but have the dieners do the autopsy.

Most residents I know hate autopsies unless they wanted to do forensics. I once presented organs to a bunch of medical students once and if you saw the looks on their faces when I pulled the towel covering the organs, you can see how some medical students are turned off by pathology.
The autopsy requirement has been 30 for some months now btw...

Also, with the proliferation of medical schools that is going on, pathology should be extremely protective of its residency positions. Med students will be super desperate for a residency slot soon. The field has a few features making it somewhat attractive going into the future in that it is a specialty field with essentially no midlevel threat. Cancer isn’t going away, MEs offices are likely safe (for now), blood banks aren’t going away, lab testing isn’t going away (if anything there is insane demand for new types of testing) ... good pathologists should be in demand, emphasizing good.

Reactions: 3 users
Also, with the proliferation of medical schools that is going on, pathology should be extremely protective of its residency positions. Med students will be super desperate for a residency slot soon. The field has a few features making it somewhat attractive going into the future in that it is a specialty field with essentially no midlevel threat. Cancer isn’t going away, MEs offices are likely safe (for now), blood banks aren’t going away, lab testing isn’t going away (if anything there is insane demand for new types of testing) ... good pathologists should be in demand, emphasizing good.
Pathology is attractive because of 8-5 pm hours. No weekends for the most part. Decent average salaries in private. No prelim/transitional year. If you are an IMG looking for a spot in the US, why wouldn’t Pathology NOT be on the radar (that is if you can stand looking thru a microscope all day, etc). CP rotations are a breeze in residency.

I work M-F. No weekends. Leave 5 pm. No BS. Some days I’m just surfing Wallstreetbets or waiting for the GME or AMC short squeeze to happen.

Who wouldn’t want that? I think I might have one of the easiest jobs in Pathology. Easier than VA jobs. Lmao

Last edited:
Can someone explain how program's like HCA's in FL exist? 4 faculty? Is their surgical volume insanely high?

Can someone explain how program's like HCA's in FL exist? 4 faculty? Is their surgical volume insanely high?
and the degrees of their residents are so reputable..
Medical School: Caribbean Medical University School of Medicine
Medical School: Spartan Health Sciences University School of Medicine

Shhhh! Quiet down! I don’t want too many people noticing how nice pathology is compared to most other fields in medicine. Still, there are ways to make it better. Bringing in good new recruits is important, but good recruits don’t want to go to bad pathology training programs.

There are some fellowships that have good job prospectives (forensics, transfusion medicine). The issue is most applicants want to be surgical pathologists. Maybe they should take away some spots (AP/CP) and make them combined AP/FP or AP/NP/FP to help with the shortage of forensic pathologists.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
There are some fellowships that have good job prospectives (forensics, transfusion medicine). The issue is most applicants want to be surgical pathologists. Maybe they should take away some spots (AP/CP) and make them combined AP/FP or AP/NP/FP to help with the shortage of forensic pathologists.
Transfusion medicine has good job prospects?

Weak Pathology leadership that approves it that’s why. Maybe HCA has a role in this to pump up supply for their hospitals. Who knows. I’ve seen a bunch of HCA jobs coming from Florida.

If anyone can name one Derm residency entirely filled with Carribean grads, I will transfer 1 Bitcoin to your account!

Why do you think Derm has been able to flourish all these years? Why do you think Derm is so insanely competitive? Do you think people apply for derm because they really love skin or do you think they like the $$$$$ and the office hours? Derm is sexy. Pathology not so much.

Last edited:
Shhhh! Quiet down! I don’t want too many people noticing how nice pathology is compared to most other fields in medicine. Still, there are ways to make it better. Bringing in good new recruits is important, but good recruits don’t want to go to bad pathology training programs.
Don’t worry! It’ll just be filled by more foreign grads. If more outstanding US grads read how nice a lifestyle Pathology can be compared to some clinical medicine lifestyles so be it!

The weaker job market is the main issue here. A great job market (like Radiology) with a good to great lifestyle will help improve US grad applications. Until the former changes, I don’t see it happening. I’m all for increasing the number of US grad applications.

CAP/ABP: We don’t need anymore HCA residencies!!!!! Stop approving more Pathology residencies!

Restrict pathology residencies to academic centers where trainees learn from the EXPERTS.

We don’t need any more marginal Pathologists getting pushed out into the workforce! Patients deserve better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Seems like a lot of job postings for the number of fellows I presume. Also it’s probably protected in that most pathologists hate it. 😂

Yea there’s a demand for transfusion medicine due to the call demand and the fact that 2/3 of the fellowships go unfilled every year. The demand is also growing for transfusion medicine physicians with expertise in coagulation and cell therapy. Large centers also need them for apheresis services. Working in a donor center is also a sweet gig.

Yea there’s a demand for transfusion medicine due to the call demand and the fact that 2/3 of the fellowships go unfilled every year. The demand is also growing for transfusion medicine physicians with expertise in coagulation and cell therapy. Large centers also need them for apheresis services. Working in a donor center is also a sweet gig.
When I was looking for pathology jobs, I was excited to see a bunch of jobs only to see them being for medical director of a plasma donation site lol. Do these pay well?

These are part time positions, only a few hours a week for a certain stipend. Just a side gig.
Yeah was about to comment about that. They were for 4 hours a week 😂. I was looking for whatever job I could find in my preferred location. I only saw 3 jobs :( that were advertised!

Last edited:
If you are an IMG looking for a spot in the US, why wouldn’t Pathology NOT be on the radar
Because a lot of IMG need visas and it is almost impossible to find a job in path on visa after the training is done.
Primary care has much better compensation, job market, and willingness to sponsor permanent residency for fresh graduates.

Because a lot of IMG need visas and it is almost impossible to find a job in path on visa after the training is done.
Primary care has much better compensation, job market, and willingness to sponsor permanent residency for fresh graduates.
The foreign grads I trained with were all concerned about getting a job. I can imagine how difficult it is to get a job in the US considering the unappealing job market for US citizens.

So why do the IMGs apply to Pathology then? The ones I trained with are faculty in the US. I guess they got a green card but I really don’t know their situation.

I knew a guy who went back to India and another guy who was stressed about getting a job after his second fellowship.

Don’t worry! It’ll just be filled by more foreign grads. If more outstanding US grads read how nice a lifestyle Pathology can be compared to some clinical medicine lifestyles so be it!

The weaker job market is the main issue here. A great job market (like Radiology) with a good to great lifestyle will help improve US grad applications. Until the former changes, I don’t see it happening. I’m all for increasing the number of US grad applications.

CAP/ABP: We don’t need anymore HCA residencies!!!!! Stop approving more Pathology residencies!

Restrict pathology residencies to academic centers where trainees learn from the EXPERTS.

We don’t need any more marginal Pathologists getting pushed out into the workforce! Patients deserve better.
All good points
The problem is that programs are accepting marginal applicants b/c if they don’t fill the spots will go away.

it would be much better if a program had the option to just under enroll during times like the present - instead they are motivated to fill no matter how low they have to go.

US med students are smart - they tend to be ahead of the curve in avoiding specialties that are trending in a bad direction and flock toward those that are heading in a good direction.

very frustrating - and such as easy fix. Path residencies limited to 1/2 current levels would quickly result in all path residences populated by the best and brightest US grads similar to derm, urology, ophthalmology and the other specialities that have intentionally fought expanding residences spots.

Reactions: 2 users
All good points
The problem is that programs are accepting marginal applicants b/c if they don’t fill the spots will go away.

it would be much better if a program had the option to just under enroll during times like the present - instead they are motivated to fill no matter how low they have to go.

US med students are smart - they tend to be ahead of the curve in avoiding specialties that are trending in a bad direction and flock toward those that are heading in a good direction.

very frustrating - and such as easy fix. Path residencies limited to 1/2 current levels would quickly result in all path residences populated by the best and brightest US grads similar to derm, urology, ophthalmology and the other specialities that have intentionally fought expanding residences spots.
The frustrating part is almost everybody in pathology that I have met is very passive... Like nobody speaks up or wants to change anything... Every time we have a residents' meeting or conversations, I face the same struggle. Even though my program doesn't really have problems but still...I have to speak up and be the bad/difficult guy. It just proves the bigger picture of my 'colleagues'.

The frustrating part is almost everybody in pathology that I have met is very passive... Like nobody speaks up or wants to change anything... Every time we have a residents' meeting or conversations, I face the same struggle. Even though my program doesn't really have problems but still...I have to speak up and be the bad/difficult guy. It just proves the bigger picture of my 'colleagues'.
The thing is if you speak up, you are the bad Apple. You are a complainer. If you are a resident, do what you’re told. If you speak up, youre a bad resident. I know how it works I was a resident once. Sometimes if you are too honest, people don’t like it.

The thing is if you speak up, you are the bad Apple. You are a complainer. If you are a resident, do what you’re told. If you speak up, youre a bad resident. I know how it works I was a resident once. Sometimes if you are too honest, people don’t like it.
I guess I am already doomed lol

In my opinion, much of that is cultural.

So why do the IMGs apply to Pathology then?
1) A lot of people have no clue about the job market and even if they do, PDs lie to them during the interview: "You'll be fine" "We are approaching a huge retirement wave and it will be a great shortage soon" "You have to be good in what you do and you'll have no problems" "We have IMGs in our programs and they all do well"

2) General public concept is that it is not a problem for doctors to find a job, even with visa issues; and while it holds absolute true for other specialties we know pathology is so different from other areas of medicine in many aspects, including this one

3) Some people have been doing pathology in their home countries and cannot/do not want to do something else

1) A lot of people have no clue about the job market and even if they do, PDs lie to them during the interview: "You'll be fine" "We are approaching a huge retirement wave and it will be a great shortage soon" "You have to be good in what you do and you'll have no problems" "We have IMGs in our programs and they all do well"

2) General public concept is that it is not a problem for doctors to find a job, even with visa issues; and while it holds absolute true for other specialties we know pathology is so different from other areas of medicine in many aspects, including this one

3) Some people have been doing pathology in their home countries and cannot/do not want to do something else
Yes from what I hear the IMGs on a particular visa have to compete for a limited number of jobs in each state. There’s a certain number of jobs for IMGs in underserved areas and they all go to primary care first and Pathology seems to be at the bottom of that list.

Yes from what I hear the IMGs on a particular visa have to compete for a limited number of jobs in each state. There’s a certain number of jobs for IMGs in underserved areas and they all go to primary care first and Pathology seems to be at the bottom of that list.
Everything is much more simple, even if the state approves it, the employer still have to pay legal and government fees, which is around 13-15K, and do tons of paperwork. Who in the right state of mind will do that, if there are more than enough candidates without the need to go through all this hell?

In a few years from now all the Pathologists in the U.S will have a funny and unrecognizable accent ;)

• Haha
It’s been a few months since I last looked it over but the CAP study on the job market for fresh post-fellowship attendings was pretty questionable considering about 2/3rds of residents are IMGs vs 1/4 of the survey respondents - or an undersampling by a factor of 8 of the group most thought to experience difficulty finding employment. If you assume there’s no self-selection bias among IMGs, which isn’t a safe assumption, I remember reweighting the demographics to produce somewhere around 68-69% received offers of employment in their first year out. That’s a pretty ****ing abysmal “strong job market” from a CAP sponsored study.
But again, months ago - numbers could be a bit off. I remember being extremely critical of their methods and interpretation though.

Everything is much more simple, even if the state approves it, the employer still have to pay legal and government fees, which is around 13-15K, and do tons of paperwork. Who in the right state of mind will do that, if there are more than enough candidates without the need to go through all this hell?
There are plenty of employers in academia happy to jump thru the hoops, pay the 13-15 K (I actually think it costs a lot less btw) and then proceed to pay the trapped faculty member 50-75 k less / yr than they deserve. Net win for the greedy chair who makes more $ based on improved dept margin.

Reactions: 6 users
There are plenty of employers in academia happy to jump thru the hoops, pay the 13-15 K (I actually think it costs a lot less btw) and then proceed to pay the trapped faculty member 50-75 k less / yr than they deserve. Net win for the greedy chair who makes more $ based on improved dept margin.
It would be a win, but it is not happening, for whatever reason.
And yes, the numbers are exactly correct, it is 13-15K per case, government fees and legal fees taken all together.

Med Director, I think your problem is that you are too smart. If people in path would apply normal human logic and common sense, the way you do, the pathology wouldn't be in such a deep state of putrefaction.

It would be a win, but it is not happening, for whatever reason.
And yes, the numbers are exactly correct, it is 13-15K per case, government fees and legal fees taken all together.

Med Director, I think your problem is that you are too smart. If people in path would hop normal human logic and common sense, the way you do, the pathology wouldn't be in such a deep state of putrefaction.
13- 15 k - wow
I don’t know first hand, but I thought it was closer to 7-10 k and that would cover 3 yr sponsorship.

I do know first hand academics sponsoring and then paying low salary until green card status. Sometimes 2 cycles (6 yrs).

OK, so I will open with I am only a 3rd year medical student, which makes me dumb on many levels; however, before going to medical school I was a Med Tech for a number of years. From what many of the pathologists I've worked with prior have said, they feel like it is a field that doesn't have the best job outlook and most regret going into pathology (which could be just from burn-out in general). I guess what I do not understand is since mostly what I have seen of pathology, it looked like a 9-5 M-F job with rarely any on-call weekend work, why do people shy away from it? And why are many of the residents spots being filled by IMG students?

OK, so I will open with I am only a 3rd year medical student, which makes me dumb on many levels; however, before going to medical school I was a Med Tech for a number of years. From what many of the pathologists I've worked with prior have said, they feel like it is a field that doesn't have the best job outlook and most regret going into pathology (which could be just from burn-out in general). I guess what I do not understand is since mostly what I have seen of pathology, it looked like a 9-5 M-F job with rarely any on-call weekend work, why do people shy away from it? And why are many of the residents spots being filled by IMG students?
I was also a Med Tech before going back to school and becoming a pathologist. I don't regret it (well, except for my huge student loans) and I still am much better off with my current salary minus my student loans than I was as a Med Tech. I found my previous experience invaluable and it made passing CP very easy. I love pathology and wouldn't do anything else. The job market definitely is not ideal. My first job was difficult to find. My second job was very easy. I got many more call backs and interviews. I ended up taking a rural job (because I'm a country boy tired of cities). My salary is competitive and hours are great. I'm still at my second job and will be for a very long time unless something changes. There are still good jobs out there, but they can be difficult to find.

Don’t think that derm is protected. I suspect in the next ten hears PE groups will be opening their own residences and from there the downfall of the field

Don’t think that derm is protected. I suspect in the next ten hears PE groups will be opening their own residences and from there the downfall of the field

It has already been done a long time. Remember Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology while he was still in cahoots with Ameripath and Quest.
I believe our potential felon friend Clay had a private “ fellowship”. However, their value lies in the Name and not duration or quality of training.

Our pathology interest group just died this year due to lack of participation, so that's cool...

Do a lot of the IMGs in these programs stay in the US to work or go back to their respective countries? Do they make getting a job harder in any desirable places?
Are you WWAMI?

No.

I don't think that's specific to any particular school, though. Interest in pathology is already low due to low exposure to the field, low interest in histo, and most students actually want to see patients. Fears about the job market are probably just the final nail in the coffin.
I'm WWAMI and I am the only one in my foundation site applying radio/path interest group leader lol

Here is a bit of personal experience. When I was applying to residency 9 years ago, I read all the relevant post on Pathology SDN and was quite concerned about state of pathology as specialty. Nevertheless, I applied, matched, went through residency and fellowship. I was in a relatively big program and every year I was curious how fellows are finding the job, thinking about what should I do in the future. What I learned is that all residents and fellows from our program (and programs I had friends at) found the job, even those who IMHO had communication or personality issues. Yes, in Pathology, like in many other specialties, you have to be proactive and ask around for the job, but this is not unique to Pathology. Regarding hiring trends - this summer was wild. We had 4 faculty accepting positions in other institutions and moving and currently actively hiring. I am getting random emails from job hunters or faculty at other institutions with job offerings. The key in pathology is to find the first job, the second job will find you (if you want it). From my personal experience I have not experienced issues with job market commonly being brought up here. It doesn't mean they don't exist, but in the area where I am (MidWest) the job market is quite strong.

A sweet gig if you can live on a salary of 175-225K per year (and also pay your debts and save for retirement).

Boy, this has really taken a hit (transfusion medicine)!
Not so long ago there were media articles about how scandalous the salaries were for the machers at the Red Cross blood centers and that included the medical directors who were making damned good money(>$500K) with fantastic benefits.

It has already been done a long time. Remember Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology while he was still in cahoots with Ameripath and Quest.
I believe our potential felon friend Clay had a private “ fellowship”. However, their value lies in the Name and not duration or quality of training.
He had 4 fellows in training every year. He used to pay them $0. Then he started to offer really piss-poor salaries in the $20K range. If you wanted to make more $$$, I think he offered up a spot to PA and gross all of his skins for an undisclosed rate. Your job as a fellow was to bring milk to the office by 4AM every day and make sure the coffee was hot. Two lucky fellows got to act as pitcher and catcher for his signout. All Clay does is flip the glass to the back of the stage when he is done looking at a case. Instead of a diagnosis, he rambled off a specific code and went to the next case in the blink of an eye. If a case was challenging, he might spend more than 10 seconds rattling off a comment while one of the fellows is feverishly writing down the case number so they can later preview the slide themselves. Mid signout you will endure a short walk to the dark room so he (and he alone) would preview the IF slides and again rattle off a canned diagnostic code. Derm grand rounds were amazing, too. He would often (unbeknownst to himself) disagree with his own diagnoses on cases presented by other derm residents or dermpath fellows.

He had 4 fellows in training every year. He used to pay them $0. Then he started to offer really piss-poor salaries in the $20K range. If you wanted to make more $$$, I think he offered up a spot to PA and gross all of his skins for an undisclosed rate. Your job as a fellow was to bring milk to the office by 4AM every day and make sure the coffee was hot. Two lucky fellows got to act as pitcher and catcher for his signout. All Clay does is flip the glass to the back of the stage when he is done looking at a case. Instead of a diagnosis, he rambled off a specific code and went to the next case in the blink of an eye. If a case was challenging, he might spend more than 10 seconds rattling off a comment while one of the fellows is feverishly writing down the case number so they can later preview the slide themselves. Mid signout you will endure a short walk to the dark room so he (and he alone) would preview the IF slides and again rattle off a canned diagnostic code. Derm grand rounds were amazing, too. He would often (unbeknownst to himself) disagree with his own diagnoses on cases presented by other derm residents or dermpath fellows.

way to cap off a legacy.

way to cap off a legacy.
When the Tricare stuff first came to light a few years ago... man.. the schadenfreude exhibited ... can't feel sorry for the guy, though.

This surprises nobody

way to cap off a legacy.

This ain’t a “Martha Stewart”type of incarceration he’s facing.