Step I 241 step 1 score

Started by fvsdfsd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fvsdfsd

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear Friends,
I would like to know how many correct choices I have scored in my exam. I have tried looking it up but am only getting percentiles (67-76 %). Its really bothering me because of the low percentile (around 67) and my friends mocking me that its a low percentile where I thought Its a really good grade. Can someone give an advice please?

Thank you
 
Dear Friends,
I would like to know how many correct choices I have scored in my exam. I have tried looking it up but am only getting percentiles (67-76 %). Its really bothering me because of the low percentile (around 67) and my friends mocking me that its a low percentile where I thought Its a really good grade. Can someone give an advice please?

Thank you

Your "friends" are mocking you because you got a 241? LOL
 
Dear Friends,
I would like to know how many correct choices I have scored in my exam. I have tried looking it up but am only getting percentiles (67-76 %). Its really bothering me because of the low percentile (around 67) and my friends mocking me that its a low percentile where I thought Its a really good grade. Can someone give an advice please?

Thank you

You sound like a spineless little baby with ****ty friends.

It's a baller score dude.

Move on with school and life!