2nd year post-bacc/M.S. at PCOM?

Started by drjds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am (at the GA campus). Have you received any information about orientation/classes etc. ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😡
No I haven't received any info. I actually have been in contact with several people, and it appears as though something is wrong with my account. I am unable to login to Nucleus, and I haven't received anything in the mail.

Did you get anything in the mail? If you have any info, please let me know! I would greatly appreciate it. I feel like I'm the dark. 🙁
 
Hey, I haven't checked nucleus in about a week, but last week, it was working for me fine. The only thing I have received was info from Buffy about orientation, a book list, and fin. aid forms. I have only talked to Dr. Watson through email and by phone and email to see when school will start. But, I have receive no mail. 🙁 Let me know if yo find out something.