3 year Pharmacy Program

Started by luvu76
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

luvu76

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Do anyone of you pharmacy geeks know of any 3 year pharmacy schools? I know of two- Appalachian and LECOM, are there any more? is it okay choosing a 3 year school over 4? or does it have its own side effects? I was also wondering if there are any schools that do not require you to take PCAT, except for LECOM, if you have a bachelors degree?

You all have a fabulous day!!
 
Hey guys,

Do anyone of you pharmacy geeks know of any 3 year pharmacy schools? I know of two- Appalachian and LECOM, are there any more? is it okay choosing a 3 year school over 4? or does it have its own side effects? I was also wondering if there are any schools that do not require you to take PCAT, except for LECOM, if you have a bachelors degree?

You all have a fabulous day!!
Saint Joseph College in West Hartford CT is another 3-year program. Need degree to apply. PCAT required. Saw on web @ www.sjc.edu