3rd W

Started by Fighter1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fighter1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a decent GPA (3.5), but I withdrew from 2 courses in my freshmen year (spanish and calc 1). I had too much going on. However, I just withdrew from a 5000 level psyc class (this year, which is my 3rd year) because I was missing a few prereqs that were required for that class and I didn't wanted a C. Basically, this was my first psyc class after 1101. Therefore, I decided to drop it. I don't know if my excuse is valid. If it is not, should I give up hope? Is it possible to get into a med school with 3 Ws? I really want to be a doctor. Is there a way I can turn the tables?