3rd years... getting an office?

Started by fiatslug
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fiatslug

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm craigslisting like mad to get some decent furniture for the office that becomes MINE, ALL MINE, as of July 1st! We're supplied with a crappy desk, chairs from hell's waiting room, and a new computer (yea!). I'm looking for a cheap/free loveseat/couch (not so much for psychoanalysis as for napping on call and b/w pts!), a nice comfy armchair, and may spring for a tiny fridge. I feel like such a grown-up!

An office with a door that shuts..... and locks. Ah.... heaven!
 
fiatslug said:
I'm craigslisting like mad to get some decent furniture for the office that becomes MINE, ALL MINE, as of July 1st! We're supplied with a crappy desk, chairs from hell's waiting room, and a new computer (yea!). I'm looking for a cheap/free loveseat/couch (not so much for psychoanalysis as for napping on call and b/w pts!), a nice comfy armchair, and may spring for a tiny fridge. I feel like such a grown-up!

An office with a door that shuts..... and locks. Ah.... heaven!

Congrats man! Take full advantage of that lock...a small yet meaningful barrier against the waves of insanity 😉