60 teeth

Started by Underdawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Underdawg

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school requires me to gather 60 teeth before school starts. There are only a few dentists in the part of Hawaii where I live and I have not had much luck filling the tooth jar yet. I was hoping that someone with access to a bunch of teeth would hook me up. If anyone can, please p.m. me....and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks......underdawg
 
Underdawg said:
My school requires me to gather 60 teeth before school starts. There are only a few dentists in the part of Hawaii where I live and I have not had much luck filling the tooth jar yet. I was hoping that someone with access to a bunch of teeth would hook me up. If anyone can, please p.m. me....and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks......underdawg
For a small fee, I'd be happy to extract whichever of N2S's teeth you'd like to have for dental school. You probably won't want his Hutchinson's incisors though...
 
OMFSCardsFan said:
For a small fee, I'd be happy to extract whichever of N2S's teeth you'd like to have for dental school. You probably won't want his Hutchinson's incisors though...
I like a challenge...send me his mulberry molars. Good luck at the end of this week or next week whenever you are taking Step 1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
adamlc18 said:
Good luck at the end of this week or next week whenever you are taking Step 1.
Thanks...taking it Monday. I took another one of the NBME 200-question mock-tests today and got a 206, which is passing. I'm feeling strong...
 
Underdawg said:
My school requires me to gather 60 teeth before school starts. There are only a few dentists in the part of Hawaii where I live and I have not had much luck filling the tooth jar yet. I was hoping that someone with access to a bunch of teeth would hook me up. If anyone can, please p.m. me....and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks......underdawg


WHY?
 
my dad pulls about 700 teeth a week. If you're going to Temple then I'll have extra...for a price! 😀
 
Underdawg said:
My school requires me to gather 60 teeth before school starts. There are only a few dentists in the part of Hawaii where I live and I have not had much luck filling the tooth jar yet. I was hoping that someone with access to a bunch of teeth would hook me up. If anyone can, please p.m. me....and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks......underdawg
I went to an oral surgeon last week and I was told by him that it is against OSHA standards to give out teeth. Anybody else run into this type of situation? +pissed+
 
Harvey said:
I went to an oral surgeon last week and I was told by him that it is against OSHA standards to give out teeth. Anybody else run into this type of situation? +pissed+
That's bull****. He just didn't want to mess with it.

BTW, 60 teeth isn't nearly enough. You need that many GOOD teeth, but you have to sort through 5-6 times that many to get them.
 
toofache32 said:
That's bull****. He just didn't want to mess with it.

BTW, 60 teeth isn't nearly enough. You need that many GOOD teeth, but you have to sort through 5-6 times that many to get them.
I had a new dental student come into our clinic today and give us a jar. By 5PM, the guy had about 50 choices of perfect, caries-free anterior teeth that are nicer than any of the teeth I had to choose from for CRDTS. The people down here think they've "made it" when they can finally afford a pair of dentures. I took out 16 pristine teeth (amongst carious ones) on a lady today. I spent about ten minutes trying to convince her that a partial would be a better option, especially for the lower arch, but she wanted nothing but an empty mouth. It's crazy...
 
are you guys just storing your teeth in the 1:10 bleach solution (thats what I was told to do) until school starts?