84% Comp good enough for UF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coolcuzz2442

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just took the PCAT July 27, I have a 3.56 Pharmacy Pre-req GPA, 3.78 Overall, good extra-curriculars, and references. PCAT score was:

Verbal 409- 63%
Biology 414- 71%
Reading 420- 76%
Quantitative 424- 79%
Chemistry 449 - 95%
Composite 423 - 84%

The Pearson practice tests consistently placed me around 80-85 for reading and Biology. However, I don't think I'll be able to do much better in chemistry. Does it look bad that one section carried my comp up that much? Should I retake it? Thanks!
 
Hi, I just took the PCAT July 27, I have a 3.56 Pharmacy Pre-req GPA, 3.78 Overall, good extra-curriculars, and references. PCAT score was:

Verbal 409- 63%
Biology 414- 71%
Reading 420- 76%
Quantitative 424- 79%
Chemistry 449 - 95%
Composite 423 - 84%

The Pearson practice tests consistently placed me around 80-85 for reading and Biology. However, I don't think I'll be able to do much better in chemistry. Does it look bad that one section carried my comp up that much? Should I retake it? Thanks!

I'm also curious what % comp is good enough for UF 😍