A Tip for Texas Tech applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Knickerbocker

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This applies to those of you who didn't go to Tech.

If you can, start your application *before*sending your PCAT scores.

They have me on file because of my score. For this reason, I have an assigned PIN that is needed to do the application. To get it, you have to do a PIN request by fax or physical mail. I mailed mine 10 days ago, and I'm still waiting on a response (they are supposed to email it to me).

As a test, I entered my wife's SS# just to see if she could apply or not. Sure enough, it went to a page to create a PIN because they had no info on her.

😡