AAMC 3R Solution

Started by DRNNHA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DRNNHA

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I took the AAMC 3R but not sure where I can get the solution. If you have it in pdf file, would like please PM me? Or let me know where I can get it. Thank you!
 
DRNNHA said:
Hi everyone,
I took the AAMC 3R but not sure where I can get the solution. If you have it in pdf file, would like please PM me? Or let me know where I can get it. Thank you!

If you sign up at the AAMC web site (no charge for 3R,) you can enter your answers onto a web page, and it will give you a detailed score report, and detailed answer explanations which I, personally, think is pretty cool.

Otherwise, I have the 3R solutions, so PM me if you want them (but I'm generally pretty busy with my own studies, so I may not get to sending them out to you right away.)

Good Luck,

Jota