AAMC CBT 10 and real MCAT CBT score correlation?

Started by RPedigo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RPedigo

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have taken AAMC 10 and also the real CBT since the switch, please indicate how good your score correlated on game day to that of your AAMC 10 CBT score overall.

The voting will be for Δscore, where Δscore = (actual CBT MCAT score) - (AAMC 10 CBT score)

So if you scored higher on your actual test, you'd vote a positive integer.
If you scored lower on your actual test, you'd vote a negative integer.

Example:
If you scored a 32 on your actual MCAT, but got a 30 on your AAMC 10, you'd put a +2 as your vote.


Thanks a lot 🙂
 
42->37. The organic on AAMC 10 was easier than the real thing, in my opinion. But I didn't really study organic, so the passages were hit/miss. The physical was about the same. I had the verbal glitch, but in general I felt like that section was a bit harder on the real thing. It's hard to say because I'm not sure if I got any questions right on the passage after the glitch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad