AAMC Practice Tests vs. Actual MCAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureMD2015

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I feel like there are a lot of posts about comparing performance on AAMC practice tests and actual perfomance on test day, but there's no aggregate data regarding it.

I started a survey to compare performance. I will post results (with nice graphs 🙂 )as soon as I get enough of a response, but in order to do that, I need responses! I will take into account previous responses from the forums as soon as I can, but if you could help me with this, it would be great.

If you have taken the MCATs, please help out by filling out the following survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KLNW7RD

And spread the word around about it.

Thanks!
 
Last edited: